Universal Lowlander II: Lowerlander (by Flat Black Films)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by bsabiston, Jun 7, 2017.

1. bsabiston

bsabiston Well-Known Member

Oh, the second floor of Dawn's Well? Oh yeah THAT broken switch :)
    There's a dead skeleton nearby, did you check him out?

2. BigGarf

BigGarf Member

Sep 30, 2021
    Male
    Yes, he gave me 2 numbers that did not seem to be coordinates. I'll take another look. Thanks

3. BigGarf

BigGarf Member

Sep 30, 2021
    Male
    worked, thanks!

4. BigGarf

BigGarf Member

Sep 30, 2021
    Male
    Hi! Looking for some hints on gaining access to the wizards club. I’ve found all 4 locations, have the Skylark and the Wizards Orb. Thanks!!!

5. bsabiston

Sounds like you need to spend some time in Redmound. Like in real life, Google - err Gooble - has all the answers.

6. Lowlander Matt

Lowlander Matt New Member

Jan 28, 2022
    Male
    Love the games. I'm in the midst of Lowerlander on Dresden's challenge and gotten the hint from the oracle but have no idea where the Lojave area is to get lost? Thanks!

7. bsabiston

Lojave is the desert. There should be only one area in the world that would qualify as a big desert. Maybe you have not run across it yet?

8. Lowlander Matt

Jan 28, 2022
    Male
    Thanks!

9. SC.Sportsman

SC.Sportsman New Member

Dec 23, 2018
    Male
    I'll ask the question that's been much on my mind over the last few years... will there be a third installment? My kids and I check this forum regularly hoping to see some news of a new game.

10. Lowlander Matt

Jan 28, 2022
    Male
    Stuck and can’t figure out what to do with the button I found. Any location hints on where to go? Thanks!

11. Lowlander Matt

Jan 28, 2022
    Male
    Never mind, finally found the right town again

12. Tot lo

Tot lo New Member

Aug 12, 2022
    Hi folks, I just begin the game. Stupidly got stuck in the bee cave for I couldn’t find the key! Is there anyone can give a hint?

13. bsabiston

Hey there, sorry I missed your post. TA is selective about notifying me when someone posts here.

There WILL be a third game, it has been many years in the making but proceeding slowly because I have a demanding day job now. Possibly next year, we will see...

14. bsabiston

Hey Tot Io - the key is in there. I think you have to head to the right and up from the dungeon entrance?

15. thavith

thavith Member

Aug 29, 2022
    Male
    Hey again, I just completed Lowlander 2
    I loved it more than the first, thank you again for creating such a great game. Hope #3 is coming along.

16. bsabiston

Thanks, great to hear! Congrats!

17. JeffNC7

JeffNC7 Member

Dec 26, 2022
    Where’s Lowtown and how do I get to Riverwood? I have the sword.

18. bsabiston

Riverwood is the town inside the walled compound of Yarak. If you can enter that from the east back entrance, then you maneuver the maze of ruins west and then north to get up there.

Lowtown is a town surrounded by mountains on a small island west of the big desert continent, near the bottom left of the map.

You can get to both places I believe via the Crossroads Warp, but I think you may have to get to those towns by normal means first to unlock their warps...

19. JeffNC7

JeffNC7 Member

Dec 26, 2022
    Thanks. I found Lowtown. I cannot find a way in the maze to get to Riverwood. Do I go through the Burrow to get there? I cannot cross mountains or hills.
    Once I complete this one I’m going to play both games again. Thanks for making them.

20. JeffNC7

JeffNC7 Member

Dec 26, 2022
    Aha! I found a cracked stone. The search continues! Fun!