Universal Lowlander II: Lowerlander (by Flat Black Films)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by bsabiston, Jun 7, 2017.

1. bsabiston

bsabiston Well-Known Member

Hello Mark, thanks! The one arm man got his arm bitten off by an alligator. I think you will find him near the alligator rental shop...

2. Mark Hopson

Mark Hopson New Member

Nov 5, 2020
    Male
    That was the obvious place... and the first place I looked. Somehow missed him. I mean... he was in purple and only had one arm. Easy to overlook smh.

3. Redlane65

Redlane65 New Member

Dec 24, 2020
    Male
    First off, AWESOME GAME!! Second, I have been through all 30 pages of this thread and have been truly amazed at how involved Bob is.

I am obviously not as far as most of you. I am still trying to collect night shades. I have one more to go in G but i cannot get to it. I have been in the dungeon quite a few times, i have tried multiple spells from different locations. I have gotten both chests that are in the dungeon. The next thing i will try as i wait for a reply with a hint is to make sure i am fully healed, then go through the whole dungeon making sure i have explored the whole thing. Please do not tell me yet what i am specifically doing wrong, and i do hate to ask, but i am about to put the game down for a while unless i can figure this out. Thanks in advance for any hints!

4. bsabiston

Thanks!
    G huh? Let me take a look....

5. bsabiston

#585 bsabiston, Dec 24, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2020
    Oh, right, G. Hmm how to give you a hint without spoiling it. I guess the first thing is to say it is probably not a bug. Stick with it! I am sure the answer will come to you. (if you need a true hint let me know)

6. Redlane65

Redlane65 New Member

Dec 24, 2020
    Male
    Okay! Thanks for the reply. Hope i did not waste your time. Btw, have you thought about doing a hints documents and selling it? Not to get rich, but you spend a lot of time here, and that could help you. Or add it to the app in a layered system. Then again, it is a lot of fun to solve the issues on our own! ;>)

7. bsabiston

True - it might be a good idea to write one up and have it online, maybe on the website or something.
    But this forum is pretty cool in that it emails me whenever anyone comments here. So it isn't like I have to be constantly hovering around here, I can just log in whenever anyone has a question.

stubbieoz and Redlane65 like this.
  8. Redlane65

Redlane65 New Member

Dec 24, 2020
    Male
    Got it but it took forever. Thanks for not helping! As with all of the puzzles, it is obvious once you figure it out. I would say something, but it would give it away for the next person!

9. bsabiston

Excellent! I’m glad you figured it out. That one does trip people up sometimes :)

10. mkaen

mkaen Well-Known Member

Dec 9, 2011
    Wanted to get back into this but I can’t download my old cloud save. It always says “error”. What am I doing wrong?

11. bsabiston

Hmm are you sure you have the right code? If you email it to me I will take a look to see if the save file looks alright. There’s a contact email link in the game options menu.

12. camnchar

camnchar New Member

Dec 30, 2020
    Male
    I signed up here just to tell you how much I enjoyed Lowlander I and II. Very nicely designed, just enough challenge to keep me hooked and not hard enough to ever make me think about giving up. The end scene for Lowlander II was amazing! I got so much nostalgia from it I went back and am playing through Ultima IV.

Is there some mailing list we can sign up to be notified of Lowlander III? I’d hate to miss out, having enjoyed the first two so much.

13. bsabiston

Thank you very much! Yeah, I was very happy with that end scene - I wonder how many people make it that far! Ha ha. If you use the contact link email in the game's options menu, I can add you to a notification list for Lowlander III. I'm hoping for 2021 but 2022 might be more likely...

14. dalford

dalford New Member

Apr 19, 2021
    Hi! I love the game. My 11-year old daughter got interested watching me play and started playing herself, so it's been fun to share the experience with her.

I was just writing to say that I was stuck on 49 of 50 spellstones, and then I took one more look and found it! I won't spoil where this particulars stone was, but it was hard for me to see the blinking light zoomed out at 1X and 2X, but when I searched the map at 4X, I saw it right away. I thought I'd leave that hint for anyone else having the same struggle I had.

Thanks for a great game!

stubbieoz likes this.
  15. bsabiston

Thanks dalford! I'm glad you and your daughter are liking the game.

That's a great tip - some of those spellstones are indeed hard to see...

16. BigGarf

BigGarf Member

Sep 30, 2021
    Male
    Hi Friends! Enjoying the game very much and appreciate all of the feedback you (pl) have shared.

17. BigGarf

BigGarf Member

Sep 30, 2021
    Male
    Really enjoyin

18. BigGarf

BigGarf Member

Sep 30, 2021
    Male
    Really enjoyin

I got to Riverwood. Like the threads say, be sure to look at the terrain and walls. You'll figure it out.

Anybody know how to get through the metal gate in Dawn's Well? I'm stuck there. I didn't do the Wizard's Challenge BTW. Is that why I am stuck?

19. bsabiston

You're talking about the gates in the dungeon, where all the water is? Is there a broken switch? I will have to refresh my memory...

20. BigGarf

BigGarf Member

Sep 30, 2021
    Male
    Yes, Dawn's Well. Just beyond Riverwood and the force-field gate (once leaving the maze). I cannot find a canoe in the dungeon and cannot get passed a metal gate. I did find a switch in the dungeon but I get a message that the switch is broken and cannot be flipped. I'm stuck in the Dungeon. I've Wisked out a few times to look around for a key outside the force-field gate but no luck. Please help!