Universal Lowlander II: Lowerlander (by Flat Black Films)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by bsabiston, Jun 7, 2017.

1. bsabiston

bsabiston Well-Known Member

Hmm maybe Marge just doesn’t feel like talking - yet. Do you have a reason to talk to her?

The nightshade - have you been to the castle on the island?

2. Ash10AkThar.L

Ash10AkThar.L Member

Jan 28, 2020
    "The castle on the island" – where I got the boots? (Haven't quite figured out the spoiler setting yet).

Grandmother taught me to go look Marge up. The hard-to-find-kid described her location. I have a locket to show her.

3. bsabiston

How did you get the boots? You supposedly trade all the nightshades for them. Did you just kill the Lizard King?

Marge - yeah seems like she should talk to you. Your game may be out of whack - uploadit and I will take a look. Choose Load Game -> Copy -> Send from the title screen...

4. Ash10AkThar.L

Ash10AkThar.L Member

Jan 28, 2020
    Maybe Marge is a big Doors fan.

5. bsabiston

OK "Ash10AkThar.L"

I don't know what happened to your save game - it's all shot through with 9999's. What kind of device are you running? Did you modify ithe save file yourself?

Anyway, I did what I could to get it working. Hopefully you can finish the game with it, but I don't know. I've never seen that happen to a save game before.

To download it you need an empty game slot. If you don't have one, choose New Game from the title screen, choose a slot to erase, then say "OK" to erase it. When it asks you if you want to actually start the game, you can hit cancel.

Once you have an empty slot, choose Load Game and tap the empty slot. The download code is "margejim5".

Good luck man!

6. Ash10AkThar.L

Ash10AkThar.L Member

Jan 28, 2020

7. Ash10AkThar.L

Ash10AkThar.L Member

Jan 28, 2020
    Worked; finished main game. Now looking for E-eggs, and Indiscriminately melting/killing/annoying the NPCs just to see what happens.

I'd certainly be interested in a LL3 (Lowestlander? Lowdowndirtylander? Underlander: Yarak's Revenge?)

8. Jerobrunt

Jerobrunt New Member

Feb 23, 2020
    Male
    Sorry not sure how to start a new thread but I am stuck and figured you are the man to ask. I can’t figure out how to start the mage club quest. I’ve clearly missed something. Help!!!!

9. bsabiston

I'm sorry man, I missed this post. The forums stop emailing me if I miss one! Did you ever figure it out?

10. philharwell

philharwell Member

Mar 20, 2020
    Male
    Disabled
    In exile
    I only recently discovered the Lowlander games and I’ve really enjoyed them! They are inspiring me to make my own! Anyway, I beat the first one already and am working on the second, but I’ve run into a snag. I got the nightshade from one cave but my health etc were so bad I decided on a do ever so I went to previous save. When I went back to the cave (the one near the hidden path at 256 405) it was showing that I’d already explored it and the flower was missing. Checked with the king and he didn’t have it (I had given him 3 before and this was the 4th, but he only had 3). What can I do?

11. bsabiston

Hey - I'm sorry about that. There's been some trouble with missing nightshades before, and I haven't yet rooted out the bug. If you upload your game, I should be able to fix it for you. From the title screen, choose Load Game -> Copy ->Send....

12. philharwell

philharwell Member

Mar 20, 2020
    Male
    Disabled
    In exile
    Code 03271704-flower

13. philharwell

philharwell Member

Mar 20, 2020
    Male
    Disabled
    In exile
    Thanks for looking into this!

14. bsabiston

You're welcome!
    OK I added a nightshade to your inventory. To download it you need an empty game slot. If you don't have one, choose New Game from the title screen, choose a slot to erase, then say "OK" to erase it. When it asks you if you want to actually start the game, you can hit cancel.
    Once you have an empty slot, choose Load Game and tap the empty slot. The download code is just 'flower' - you don't need the numbers.
    Let me know if it doesn’t work! I’m sorry you encountered that bug and I hope you make it to the end without any more problems!

15. philharwell

philharwell Member

Mar 20, 2020
    Male
    Disabled
    In exile
    Thanks Bob! It worked. Now on to the others...

16. philharwell

philharwell Member

Mar 20, 2020
    Male
    Disabled
    In exile
    Was the dialogue in Lazlo generated by a computer, and if so, how’d you do it?

17. bsabiston

Ha! Yeah, it is a poetry generator. I found some examples of how to do them online.

18. philharwell

philharwell Member

Mar 20, 2020
    Male
    Disabled
    In exile
    Weird. Sound quit working. I’ve even uninstalled and reinstalled it and it’s still silent.

19. bsabiston

That is weird - sure it is not your phone silent switch maybe? There's also sound options in the game....

20. philharwell

philharwell Member

Mar 20, 2020
    Male
    Disabled
    In exile
    Lol I feel like an idiot now. Sure enough it was the silent switch. It was weird because my volume was turned up enough to where I figured it should have been making sound. It never occurred to me that it would have been that switch. Sigh. And I missed the audio of beating Yarak and everything. Oh well. What can ya do?