Universal Lowlander II: Lowerlander (by Flat Black Films)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by bsabiston, Jun 7, 2017.

1. bsabiston

bsabiston Well-Known Member

Hm that sounds kind of out of whack. Did you not already free the king? Yet you have a quest to get spellstones? Where did you get that quest? I wonder if something is screwy with your game.

2. Oxfeely

Oxfeely Member

Oct 19, 2019
    Male
    I’m so embarrassed. . . . your prvious suggestion totally got me on track again! Thanks again for a wonderful game!

3. bsabiston

Glad you are back on track!

4. Oxfeely

Oxfeely Member

Oct 19, 2019
    Male
    Very back on track - had a 15 hour plane flight and have now played all the way to close to the end. Now All quests are complete, except spell stones. I have 49, and am flying around in my airship but can’t find the last one. Did I miss one hidden inside a dungeon or something?

5. bsabiston

There are a couple that are a little harder, but they should still have a blue flash on the minimap. Let me know if you need more help than that!

6. Oxfeely

Oxfeely Member

Oct 19, 2019
    Male
    Thanks for helping out again! I’ve combed the map at all magnifications, and I’ve definitely cleared the outside of all flashing blue dots. And I also have the one from Bob’s hideout. I must have missed something earlier.

7. bsabiston

Hm maybe there are TWO at Bob's hideout ... ? :p

8. Oxfeely

Oxfeely Member

Oct 19, 2019
    Male
    Hmmm. I had previously gotten a few at Bobs house, and more recently one at his campground next to Y’s fortress, but I can’t find any more even after revisiting both places and searching every cranny. I’m missing something here . . . loving this game so much - hope to figure it out and complete!

9. Oxfeely

Oxfeely Member

Oct 19, 2019
    Male
    . . . don’t I feel foolish! Just found “Gollum’s” spell stone. Have all 50! Back to Bob . . .

10. bsabiston

I guess it could be a bug. Upload your game and I’ll take a look. Use Load Game -> Copy -> Send from the title screen.

11. Oxfeely

Oxfeely Member

Oct 19, 2019
    Male
    Wasn’t a bug - it was just me not being thorough in my searching. Finished the game at 3:30am today! I’m so impressed with the level of detail you put into this wonderful game! Really nicely balanced throughout - it kept me playing up late nights thinking “just one more little quest before bed . . .” Bravo, and looking forward to your further projects!

12. bsabiston

Cool! Congratulations, and thanks!

13. LouieLouie

LouieLouie New Member

Dec 16, 2019
    Male
    Hi everyone

loving the game and almost done. However there is one thing I haven’t been able to complete yet that is driving me crazy. Any hints on the location of the great white orc (merlyn’s wizard club quest)?

thanks!

14. bsabiston

Hey - thanks I’m glad you’re liking the game.

There’s an island which is almost all ice - look there for the White Orc!

15. LouieLouie

LouieLouie New Member

Dec 16, 2019
    Male
    Thanks! Will look tonight.

16. gawime

gawime New Member

Jan 5, 2020
    Need to find the one armed man to progress. Any clues where to look?

17. bsabiston

I think you’ll find him around the place where you rent alligators on the big swamp island. He had a story about his arm getting bit off ...

18. gawime

gawime New Member

Jan 5, 2020
    Thanks! Completed the game. Was a lot of fun and brought me back to my childhood.

19. bsabiston

Congratulations!

20. Jalgayer

Jalgayer Active Member

Jun 7, 2016
    Hey
    Playing through again - cannot remember how to get the socks at the observatories?