Universal Lowlander II: Lowerlander (by Flat Black Films)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by bsabiston, Jun 7, 2017.

1. bsabiston

bsabiston Well-Known Member

I tried to reply to your direct message but I’m not sure it worked. If you upload your game I’ll take a look. That’s not an error I’ve ever seen before.

Choose Load Game->Copy->Send from the Title screen.

2. Crisco

Crisco New Member

Jul 14, 2019
    Male
    I received the DM and sent it to the cloud as "error msg help". Thank you for helping. It truly is a fantastic game.

3. bsabiston

Thanks! I see it - I'll let you know if I can fix it.

4. bsabiston

OK I think this is fixed - I sent instructions to the private message. Let me know if it does not work!

5. Traz

Traz New Member

Jul 21, 2019
    I don’t know how to mark off SPOILER, so don’t read if you don’t want to see:

I too did not get a warp gate opened up at Bob’s house. Also can’t find the guard with red badge, Fausto ( only four guards who are captains and have red badges and tell me to get back in formation) I know where sleether is. I don’t have enough lockpicks for all the cells and I don’t know if I can find the secret passage without taking to Fausto.

I need some help here. Thanks

6. bsabiston

Traz I’m sorry it isn’t working for you. Can you upload your game so I can take a look?

Choose Load Game->Copy->Send from the Title screen...

Thanks

7. Traz

Traz New Member

Jul 21, 2019
    Ok. Will try. I did manage to get the airship and the 50 stones but I don’t know where Bob is. he doesn’t seem to be at the castle Sebastian.

8. Traz

Traz New Member

Jul 21, 2019
    Where do I send the game to? it went to the cloud and I have a code

9. bsabiston

I got the code and will look at it tonight.

Sounds like there’s something screwy with your game. Bob should be in the castle - try quitting and reloading the game?

He could be in his place down by the evil castle wall, but if he is there then I’m not sure it will work for you to be able to finish the game...

10. Beaker8

Beaker8 New Member

Oct 2, 2019
    Hi, not sure if it’s still active in here.
    I’ve been enjoying the game but am stuck collecting nightshades, and wondered if someone could help.
    I’ve found ABCDEFG and am looking for H, inside the town where the bartender hinted to go. But not able to figure out where inside the town it is...

11. bsabiston

Hey Beaker8,

Look around the bottom of the map ...

12. Beaker8

Beaker8 New Member

Oct 2, 2019
    Ah thanks I wondered if that might be the place because it was the only area I couldn’t see. Now I’m just stuck figuring out how to get there...

13. bsabiston

You can do it!

14. seugenes

seugenes New Member

Oct 14, 2019
    Male
    Hi @bsabiston
    Love the game. Thanks for keeping up with all these posts!! Impressive!

Don’t know how to mark “spoiler” but I don’t think anything in my question qualifies.

So. Killed Yarak.
    Stuck where I killed her. Gate is locked. Have pushed every wall. Have tried freezing or fraking most everything. Can’t get out. What am I missing?

15. bsabiston

Do you have the Orb? You need to place it on her throne and cast the final spell...

16. seugenes

seugenes New Member

Oct 14, 2019
    Male
    Thanks. I tried using the object in the open space behind Y and got the standard message that nothing happened. I quit from the program and tried again and now got the expected results. Odd.

17. bsabiston

That’s weird - may be a bug. I’m glad you got it working though. Congrats on finishing!

18. Oxfeely

Oxfeely Member

Oct 19, 2019
    Male
    Really enjoying the full Ultima nostalgia of this game! And bravo on the wonderfully simple and direct interface. I’m a bit stuck now and have been wandering aimlessly and revisiting all towns and dungeons that I’ve already cleared. First - the oracle tells me to find the White Orc - I don’t even know where to begin looking! Also, I need to figure out how to cross swamp - sure wish I had my swamp boots from Ultima! Any suggestions and hints appreciated!

19. bsabiston

Hey Oxfeely,

I'm glad you're enjoying the game, and I'm sorry you're stuck! It's hard to tell where you are in the story based on your description. What quests do you have in your log? That's always a good place to look when you're stuck. My guess is that there's some other thing you need to do besides the White Orc or the swamps...

20. Oxfeely

Oxfeely Member

Oct 19, 2019
    Male
    Incomplete quests are : free the King, Obtain Spell stones (I have 9), obtain the Master Wand, complete Merlyn’s challenge. I know of one more spell stone, but it’s locked in a mountain valley on an island. Did I miss something earlier? Thanks so much for your reply!