Universal Lowlander II: Lowerlander (by Flat Black Films)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by bsabiston, Jun 7, 2017.

1. bsabiston

bsabiston Well-Known Member

Sorry - I missed these posts. @KennethMcCormick, did you resolve your problem?

2. Kenneth McCormick

Jun 4, 2018
    Male
    I still cannot re enter the Observatorium to complete the quest to say hi to some guys father from YB. I got through the maze but can’t find the key to unlock the door.

3. Kenneth McCormick

Jun 4, 2018
    Male
    Also, do I need to get to the island between the north and east bridge? I have no ships in the city and can’t figure out how to get back in the city by boat

4. bsabiston

Hm - the father quest I don't think is important, it should be marked optional. Also the island in the city harbor is not really important either.

Are you referring to a door in the maze? If that's the case, try working upward in the maze, don't worry about the door....

5. Kenneth McCormick

Jun 4, 2018
    Male
    The door that has the sign, “Authorized Personel Only” and the is a village just north of there with a walll between me and it. See attached

Attached Files:

6. bsabiston

#426 bsabiston, Jun 8, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2018
    Yeah -- go north young man!

7. Elvez

Elvez New Member

Jul 30, 2018
    Help. I’m stuck trying to find cave D!!! I have 7 nightshade plants and when I look at the map I can’t see a cave labeled D. Got the 2 hidden caves done. Thanks

8. bsabiston

Hey Elvez, D is close to Verdigris but the path there starts very close to B ...

Elvez likes this.
  9. andreiboss50

andreiboss50 Member

Feb 22, 2018
    #429 andreiboss50, Aug 11, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2021
    -

10. bsabiston

That's a good idea! I never thought of that. An update might be a while though. The game is in a precarious state right now -- I had to upgrade to GameMaker 2, and it threw everything into chaos. It's going to have to be extensively playtested again before I can update it, and I really don't want to do it. :0 Same thing with Lowlander I.

11. Jonboy

Jonboy Member

Nov 14, 2016
    I

I can’t find Marge either
    Any help would be appreciated

12. bsabiston

Hello Jonboy,

Marge lives on
    Butterfly Island. Any big areas of the ocean that you haven't explored?

13. Jonboy

Jonboy Member

Nov 14, 2016
    Thank you-
    I found Marge
    But now can’t locate the one armed man???

14. bsabiston

I am not sure but I think he
    is on the big swamp island, in the town where you rent the alligators

15. Jonboy

Jonboy Member

Nov 14, 2016
    K

16. Jonboy

Jonboy Member

Nov 14, 2016
    found sleether at Castle Yarak as he holds the key to the launchpad. But I can not enter his room. Where do I find the key?
    Thank you!

17. bsabiston

Hrm - did you meet a kid near where you crossed over the wall -- he should have told you to talk to his dad, the guard?

18. Jonboy

Jonboy Member

Nov 14, 2016
    Yes-
    I did speak to his father in the castle and he directed me to pass through a hidden wall in the jail cell- I did get the keys! Thank you

There is a glitch in this area. Once I wear the guards uniform and I enter the barracks, if I decide to attack the guards, not only will the guards attack me but the uniforms will attack me! It’s quite funny, but then it goes to a text that says error and the game freezes!

19. bsabiston

Ah, okay, thanks for letting me know about that bug. I hope it did not cause you to lose a lot of progress! You are getting close to the end, congratulations!

20. Jonboy

Jonboy Member

Nov 14, 2016
    94069340-6FBC-4C65-9C50-136BA8A42A95.png
    Thank you
    Another error discovered.
    When I load a save game it mentions “oh, noes” three times. Now I can’t locate the last two gems - I have 48 out of 50- I looked everywhere not sure if the errors are affecting game play - another error shows the following:
    “Ok” on Gilligans island