Universal Lowlander (By Flat Black Films)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by bsabiston, Dec 31, 2014.

1. tjb

tjb Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2012
    Lowerer Landerer III yet?

2. bsabiston

bsabiston Well-Known Member

Working on it. Still a ways to go - I don't have a lot of time outside my day job ...

Gary88888 and tjb like this.
  3. Malazoth

Malazoth New Member

Oct 31, 2021
    Male
    Hi guys. I have the Odium key but can’t find the ingot. Any hint would be greatly appreciated.

4. bsabiston

What's the trouble you're having? Are you in the dungeon?

5. Malazoth

Malazoth New Member

Oct 31, 2021
    Male
    Yes. In the dungeon. I have the key. But shouldn’t I also be able to find an ingot in here somewhere?

6. bsabiston

You have the key? That's usually the hard thing to find. You cannot find any place to use that key?

7. Malazoth

Malazoth New Member

Oct 31, 2021
    Male
    Not really. The lighting isn’t all that great. I’ve given myself a headache already.

8. bsabiston

Yeah, sorry, that one can be frustrating. You asked for hints so idk how much of a spoiler you want. But if you found the key, the rest should not be too bad.

9. Malazoth

Malazoth New Member

Oct 31, 2021
    Male
    Three hours spent looking for where to use the key. I think I’m done.

10. bsabiston

Well I mean I can tell you exactly where it is if you want. It’s in the upper right corner .

naghihimutuc likes this.
  11. Xanthus1001

Xanthus1001 Member

Apr 7, 2022
    Male
    Hi. Can someone help me find the key in Odium on Lowlander? I am having the hardest time navigating that dungeon. Thank you.

12. bsabiston

That’s the super twisty one with low light?
    Try along the top wall on the left - pay attention to your mini map.

13. Xanthus1001

Xanthus1001 Member

Apr 7, 2022
    Male
    Perfect. Thank you!

14. Xanthus1001

Xanthus1001 Member

Apr 7, 2022
    Male
    Man… sorry to ask for another hint… at the endgame of Lowlander.

I reached the second level of the final castle. It’s nothing but fire. I tried walking around but it’s huge and my health potions run out because I get burned each step even with the dragon armor. Can you give me a hint at what direction to go in that room?

15. Xanthus1001

Xanthus1001 Member

Apr 7, 2022
    Male
    Hi… doesn’t look like anyone saw my last post. I want to finish the game but am needing a little more help. Thanks.

16. bsabiston

Hello - sorry, I did miss your post!
    I’m not sure I totally remember Lowlander I’s details and I’m not near my computer, but I think you may need to talk to the Princess in one of the castles.

Let me know if that does not help. I can get better details for you when I’m at my computer…

17. bsabiston

@Xanthis1001 I am sorry my man, I steered you wrong. Forget what I said about the princess. I believe there may be a village that you have not yet discovered / visited. Have you been to Shelter yet? Do you have what you need to cross grey hills? If so, look for a large island off the southern coast of the big desert....you will find it there.

18. Xanthus1001

Xanthus1001 Member

Apr 7, 2022
    Male
    Thank you for your response. See spoiler below for ongoing issues.

19. Xanthus1001

Xanthus1001 Member

Apr 7, 2022
    Male
    Looks like my spoiler didn’t post. Will try it again.

Shelter leads you to Kilian the archer who says he had dragon scale armor that protected him from the fire. I already went through all that and have the dragon armor. The problem is that even with the dragon armor a few HP get taken away with each step, and by the time I have explored even a small section of the fire room I have used up all my healing potions. I don’t know where to go in that room to find the exit so I don’t know what to do next.

20. bsabiston

Oh - I misunderstood, sorry! What about heal spells? I’m not sure how spoilers work here either but if you can find the stairs on one run then you could do another and go straight for it. It is not hidden, so if you head in the right direction you should hit it…