Universal Lowlander (By Flat Black Films)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by bsabiston, Dec 31, 2014.

1. bsabiston

bsabiston Well-Known Member

Hey gluebyte, your quest log says "Talk to Holly in the city of Oberlook", did you do that?

2. gluebyte

gluebyte New Member

Jul 21, 2017
    Hi bsabiston, yes I was trying to finish the quest. I don't know why, but I've been searching for her outside the town. Back on journey again. Thanks!

3. n8gray

n8gray Active Member

Nov 27, 2009
    Developer of HexaLex
    Stuck at endgame

I'm stuck near the end of the game.
    I'm Trying to deactivate all the towers and I've done all except one. I've searched the entire map and can't find that darn tower! Is one of them extra tricky to locate or something? Was I supposed to get a clue from somebody? :confused:

Thanks

4. n8gray

n8gray Active Member

Nov 27, 2009
    Developer of HexaLex
    Perfect! Thanks @gluebyte

5. breban1

breban1 Well-Known Member

I know I'm way late to the game, but just finished it, great game.

Just wish it had a little more "risk" while playing. Other than the first 1/2 hour of play I never really felt like I was going to die/lose/whatever.

Thanks for making it, LL2 here I come!

6. bsabiston

Hey Breban1,

Thanks! LL1 took some flak for being too hard at the beginning, so if you liked that I can see why the rest was too easy :)

Unfortunately for you LL2 is probably even easier. So I don't advise doing a lot of grinding, just go through the story - it's long enough.

7. Diogene

Diogene New Member

Nov 3, 2019
    Just discovered Lowlander and just finished it. As many on this thread, I was a Ultima II fan and I enjoyed playing Lowlander. Great game. Amazing you coded it alone. Congratulations !!

8. bsabiston

Thanks! Glad you liked it.

9. C0dezar1

C0dezar1 New Member

Feb 11, 2020
    Male
    Hey. I first want to say. I love this game. I lost the name of the game for like 2 years and I found it again recently. But I am having a problem with Odium and was wondering. Where the key was for the gate

10. bsabiston

Thanks! Which one is Odium? Is it the low-light one that is a total tight maze? If so I think it’s along the top wall toward the left - watch your minimap.

if that’s not it I will need to check my maps in the morning...

11. C0dezar1

C0dezar1 New Member

Feb 11, 2020
    Male
    It’s the low level maze one and thank you

12. Buzz_69

Buzz_69 New Member

Jun 7, 2020
    This might be a stupid question, but I just came across these two games and am playing through the first one. I died when trying to visit Castle Charon before I was supposed to and it put me back at Castle Sebastian and docked my boat at Oberlook. Unfortunately, my boat is now water locked and I cannot get out of the area due to the bridges blocking the way. Has anyone encountered this before?

13. bsabiston

Are you going to let a little bridge stop you in that huge warship?

14. Buzz_69

Buzz_69 New Member

Jun 7, 2020
    Ha! I had not tried "fighting" it.... :) Told you it was a silly question. Thanks

15. bsabiston

eh - it is a silly game. Good luck with the rest of it!

16. Tim Taylor

Tim Taylor New Member

Oct 7, 2020
    love Lowlander. It’s the first game I’ve played in 30 years and it’s also my 10 year olds first video game. We have everything EXCEPT the dragon armor. Paid for gossip and was told Impetraz had armor. Any help would be appreciated.

17. bsabiston

Thanks! First game in 30 years, wow! I had to look up the answer to this question, it's been too long! Have you been to the town of Shelter? Try talking to all the people there...

18. Valdus

Valdus New Member

May 17, 2021
    Male
    Omg how do you kill Nessie. I got 3 on my back!

19. bsabiston

Are you in a ship? They usually don't stand a chance against the cannons. If you're on land, well maybe just run away from them :)