iPad Low Grav Racer or Fastlane?

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Hello, Jan 3, 2009.

1. Hello

Hello Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2008
    California;
    at first i didnt want any, but both have had some new updates, so i'm not sure which is best to get. Is the cockpit view of LGR really that good, or am i better off getting Fastlane now that its easier?
    thx

2. PimpToxie

PimpToxie Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2008
    Graphic/Web Designer
    Clifton Park, NY
    #2 PimpToxie, Jan 3, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2009
    I absolutely love Fastlane. The graphics are top notch: some of the best currently available on the iPhone. Once you get the hang of how to drift properly, the game is NOT hard. It's even simpler now that there is an Easy mode for beginners.

I cannot speak for LGR since I've never played it, but I wholeheartedly recommend Fastlane.

3. Flunkie

Flunkie Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2008
    Fastlane. While Low Grav Racer is great, you'll get more of a game with Fastlane.

4. Narbotic

Narbotic Active Member

Dec 21, 2008
    agreed with flunkie.

I enjoy LGR but fastlane is so fleshed out, much like a full console title
    cockpit view in LGR does add a lot, but I'm still left wanting a tilt sensitivity slider and some more modes. Fastlane's just more developed at this point

5. D.Sync

D.Sync Well-Known Member

Dec 25, 2008
    University Student
    Malaysia
    I would rather choose Fastlane as I already own a PSP which can play WipeOut Pulse. Low Grav Racer is kind of a rip-off game from WipeOut.

6. The Game Reaper

The Game Reaper Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2008
    The Emerald Isle
    Definitely Fastlane.
    It's the best. :D

7. ITrocks

ITrocks Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2008
    I have both, and i have to say Fastlane gives you much more content. Unless you're into futurustic stuff, where LGR is the obvious choice. Both have amazing graphics at good framerates.

Fastlane for sure.