iPad Low Grav Racer! Excited! Any word on the price!?

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeterM11, Dec 3, 2008.

1. PeterM11

PeterM11 Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2008
    East Coast, USA
    Hey I'm pretty excited about Low Grav Racer which should be out any day now!:D:D

Anyone know how much it should be????
    I'm trying to plan my spending and see if I'll have enough for everything coming out this month that I want.

So yeah, any word on the price!?!?!?

thanks!

2. brewstermax

brewstermax Well-Known Member

I hope. Apple is killing me with putting the full name in the autofill in the App Store and when I go through it, no dice.. Happened with Dr. Awesome, too. Definately out by the end of the week, with the name in autofill already.

3. {klondike}

{klondike} Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2008
    Rapture. It sucks.
    I don't know what the price is gonna be but I'm gonna buy it fo sho.

4. brewstermax

brewstermax Well-Known Member

Hey, klondike. Yea, I'm definately gonna buy it. What with all of the games coming out, I'm going to have to control myself with iTunes gift cards. A $50 should work til Xmas.

Scratch that, $100.

5. Hello

Hello Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2008
    California;
    i realllllyyyy want this game. i just hope its not 10 bucks, cause i might have to decide between this and rolando...

6. istopmotion

istopmotion Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2008
    Utah
    I think the game looks OK, but I don't plan on buying it. I think it looks to be worth around $5-8, though. If it's lower than that, I might buy it :)

7. PeterM11

PeterM11 Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2008
    East Coast, USA
    I contacted the devs and someone messaged me back saying it would be available for £2.99 or £3.49... dont know what he meant by that...

lol... plus, im not so good with money translations so could someone tell me how much that is in american dollars???:D
    :Dthanks:D

8. JamesC

JamesC Active Member

Nov 22, 2008
    Sure, that'll be 5 or 6 dollars.

JC.

9. Vende

Vende Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2008
    I'll bet the game will be $6. Saw some youtube footage of it - looks absolutely beautiful