Universal Lovecraft's Untold Stories (by Blini Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by BigDich, Jun 3, 2019.

1. Laenor

Laenor Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2013
    Paris, France
    Been playing the game for a little more than one week, and I'm having a blast.
    Currently doing the witch story after finishing the two previous characters, I'm quite exited to do the thief once I'm done :)

2. Blini_Games

Blini_Games Well-Known Member

Jun 4, 2019
    Hello. Thanks a lot! We are so glad that you like our game. Personally, I love the Thief, she can become a real OP character with the right build, though it can be also hard to get used to her gameplay, as now you go full melee (ignoring the throwing knives) and the style is quite different. If you try to rush your way through, you will have bad times :) stealth, obstacles and patience will be your best friends. Good luck!

3. ramzarules

ramzarules Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
    Greece
    I dont think anyone mentioned this, but i managed to beat the first boss standing near the teleport spot. Going to go to the north to get the chest and the loot, instep on the portal and bam chapter 2, zero loot.
    I will restart and go through the chapter again to beat the boss and get the loot, but please fix this. The teleport to next chapter should be interactible, not mess up your game.
    Very fun game ( the comparison to Wayward was accurate for my part as well) but some gameplay details like this can ruin your fun. Especially on hard /permadeath games, you should lose because of your lack of skill that gets better, not because of gameplay mechanics that were not thought of.

Ayjona likes this.
  4. Blini_Games

Jun 4, 2019
    Hello, thanks a lot for your comments. It is quite common for the portals or exits to activate when the boss die. Take for example Binding of Isaac, from which we have based a lot of our features, like this one that you mention.

5. twohoots

twohoots Active Member

Aug 20, 2017
    Think I'm encountering the dreaded 1gb of memory issue on my iPad Mini 2. Game was absolutely solid until chapter 3 and now I've had it crash on me twice in the space of ten minutes. Is anyone else playing on an older device? I'm going to be bummed if I have to refund it, the game is excellent.

6. Blini_Games

Jun 4, 2019
    Hello. We have located that bug and we are working to solve it. We are doing tests on old devices to see whats the reason. Sorry for the inconveniences.

twohoots likes this.
  7. twohoots

twohoots Active Member

Aug 20, 2017
    That's amazing news, thank you.

Is there a way to replay chapters? I cleared chapter 2 without exploring most of the level and didn't realize I was going in to the boss fight.

8. Blini_Games

Jun 4, 2019
    Sure. You just need to start a New Story. After selecting the character, yiu will be able to choose in the list any level that you completed previously. The game will start on the Strange Place, where you can pick up all the items of the previous game.

Ayjona and twohoots like this.
  9. ip4weather

ip4weather Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2012
    Countryside Pogost when loading that level game crash every time...i want my money back...

10. Blini_Games

Jun 4, 2019
    Hello, we are aware of that issue in certain devices, and we are working to find a solution. Could you tell us what is the device that you are using?

Thank you.

11. ip4weather

Nov 13, 2012
    ipad mini retina ios 12

12. ip4weather

Nov 13, 2012
    also i don't see option to transfer game data to another device to continue playing...

13. Blini_Games

Jun 4, 2019
    In a future patch we will include a feature that will show in game if the iCloud os working properly on the device, and the progress has been saved.

ip4weather likes this.
  14. ip4weather

Nov 13, 2012
    it's better if we can save game progress with facebook account like other games have,this way we can easy transfer from ios to android devices...

Ayjona likes this.
  15. squarezero

squarezero Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Salem, Massachusetts, USA
    If you have to choose, make it iCloud. Some of us don’t want the world knowing what we are playing...

16. Lull4by

Lull4by Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2014
    So I recorded the Scanning Machine bug finally, there are some bugs in the video too:

1. Scanning Machine closed automatically after restarting the game from last saving.
    2. Icon missed in the map after restarting, that is why I recorded a 10 minutes video because I forgot where the scanning machine is.
    (I am curious about what all icons mean by the way.)
    3. Rooms that already cleared became uncleared after restarting, like some enemies, boxes and sculptures that they can be looted/used again or killing again.
    4. Sometimes the gun can’t keep the same shooting range, sometimes they can’t brake the boxes as well. (they shoot through boxes, but boxes didn’t brake.)
    5. Unlocked secret rooms become locked rooms after restarting.

Gwarmaxx and Darth Stallker like this.
  17. Darth Stallker

Jun 4, 2019
    Male
    Thank you! This will help us to fix it asap.

18. ip4weather

Nov 13, 2012
    Any fix for crash on some idevices?

19. Darth Stallker

Jun 4, 2019
    Male
    Not yet.
    This bug - not very easy to fix. We are still research it.

20. EmilianoDTH

EmilianoDTH Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2019
    Male
    Hey, does this game have an option to save progress to gamecenter so you can play it in either iPhone and iPad ?