Universal Love You To Bits (by Alike Studio and Pati.io)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Feb 25, 2016.

1. Mince0

Mince0 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2015
    Gamecenter issue restart the iPad in airplane mode with wifi off

Start the game and it should work after that it worked like normal for me!

2. eksaint

eksaint Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2015
    Best game I've played in awhile. Can't put it down.

3. currymutton

currymutton Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2008
    Lovely! Any chance of adding MFi controller support?

4. Beth

Beth Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jan 29, 2014
    Professional do-nothing'er
    Eastern usa
    I have to agree, not much you can do/see/play/experience for $4 these days! I also happen to think this is underpriced, and would happily pay more $ just for the quality alone.....not to mention showing support for smaller/indie developers who choose to go premium despite F2P usually being the better choice financially.

Wouldn't it be nice to see an App Store where all games are premium and all those people who never buy a game and are the first to complain about IAP/prices/lack of content have to either Pay-2-play like the rest of us or shut up and....watch that paint dry...lol

So I too would Happily pay for any future updates! And I'm crossing my fingers that this game makes it to the top and generates enough profit that the developers can continue to make premium games without having to live in a box down by the railroad tracks ....guess that's what all those "gimme free...more..more" people expect ....(JMO)

5. Bootsy

Bootsy Well-Known Member

Jan 26, 2015
    I gave it a shot. It didn't work. Still just a black screen with music.

It seems like a beautiful game. I really can't wait for the update so I can play it.

6. Hambo12

Hambo12 Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2012
    on the internet
    Hope this get updated with iCloud. but I been replaying the same level on iPhone and iPad and I notice it's blurry on iPhone 6 Plus but super sharp on iPad Air 2

7. pati.io

pati.io Member

Feb 26, 2016
    Developer
    #67 pati.io, Feb 26, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2016
    Hi Bootsy,
    In that configuration the game should work perfectly, could you try to delete it and install it again. Sorry for the inconvenience!! We are working hard in the new update, so everyone can play it.

8. redicius

redicius Active Member

May 8, 2014
    #68 redicius, Feb 26, 2016
    Same problem with me, tried everything downloaded twice., restarted, did hard reset, aiprlane mode withouth game center, online with game center logged on, nothing helped.

Edit: switched ipad to english language, deleted, downloaded for third time, switched to airplane, hard resetted the ipad, started the game - and black screen with music. Nothing more.

9. Ben909

Ben909 Well-Known Member

Jun 3, 2010
    I tried this too, but still can't get level 4 to start. Just the music and introductory comic strip.
    iOS 9.2.1
    iPad Air 1
    turning wifi on/off and reinstalling doesn't help.

10. BrettArchibald

BrettArchibald Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2008
    Male
    Self-employed interactive designer.
    Formerly Zimbabwe - now England.
    Hmmm... I was just about to hit the BUY button after reading through this thread and seeing all the praise for the game. But this comment ⇧ has made me pause, being that I have an iPhone 6S Plus.
    Can anyone else confirm this issue, or otherwise comment on their experience with this game on a 6 Plus?
    Thanks.

11. Pony

Pony Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2011
    The Netherlands
    Oh my gosh this looks (and sounds) fantastic!
    Never played Tiny Thief, but I'll be picking this one up for sure!

12. SiliKei

SiliKei New Member

Feb 26, 2016
    #72 SiliKei, Feb 26, 2016
    Bug

First of all, thank you for this amazing game ! I love how you make the player discover all those little worlds with their own rules, you may have invented a new kind of game ! Puzzle explorer haha

Yet, I have an issue. Careful: small spoiler

I saw a video on YouTube on the level 13 when you put the planets in the good order, ( I will try to not spoil anything ) you have somewhat to use red buttons. It does nothing with me... :s

13. coccodrillo

coccodrillo Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2012
    How challenging are the puzzles?

Tiny Thiefs looked nice too but puzzles were too easy.

14. randomname randomly chose

Oct 1, 2015
    The only thing I miss is looking for the ferret! I understand why a furry critter isn't in this one, since it's a love story and all, but I still miss looking for the ferret!

15. Baracus

Baracus Well-Known Member

If you tap around enough you're unlikely to get stuck, put it that way. Finding all the optional hidden items tho is not so easy.

Play it for the charm, not the brain power!

16. Hambo12

Hambo12 Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2012
    on the internet
    hey don't let that stop you from buying it. it could be just me but even if I think this game is worth buying

17. mr_bez

mr_bez Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2012
    As with any game, I can make out more detail on iPad but it looks and plays beautifully on my 6S Plus.

18. Bootsy

Bootsy Well-Known Member

Jan 26, 2015
    That did not fix it, either. I've spent almost 2 hours trying every mix of suggestions possible and nothing works. It's ok. I'll just wait for the update. The game looks amazing.

19. BrettArchibald

BrettArchibald Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2008
    Male
    Self-employed interactive designer.
    Formerly Zimbabwe - now England.
    Thanks for the replies! :)

20. Derprozess

Derprozess Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2012
    Engineer
    Some of the levels have great puzzles. I highly enjoy this game, my favorite game for this week.