Universal Love You To Bits (by Alike Studio and Pati.io)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Feb 25, 2016.

1. zinkdogg

zinkdogg Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2013
    I should've got this instead of Assassin's Creed last night. I will probably get this by the weekend. I loved Tiny Thief but never made it thru all the levels.

2. Pipipitchu

Pipipitchu Well-Known Member

May 4, 2013
    Civil Servant
    Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    Sometimes the whole level is a reference to a game, but sometimes it's not. Sometimes it contains a small reference to a game. Level 2 contains a reference to Mario.

3. nkarafo

nkarafo Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2011
    #43 nkarafo, Feb 25, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2016
    As previously mentioned, on ipad with ios 7.1.2 it is stuck on portrait mode and not on landscape and it is not playable at all... :( :(

On iPhone 6 with ios 8.1.1 it is fine.

Can you please fix it ?

Thank you !

Attached Files:

4. touchy85

touchy85 Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2015
  5. For the moment we won’t recommend playing the game with iOS7

We will update with new information as soon as possible.

6. Yes, something like that :)

7. nkarafo

nkarafo Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2011
    The problem is that if I will update my ipad 4 to ios 9, despite the fact that it will have lower performance, tiny thief will be not compatible with ios 9 either.. :(

8. sakara214ever

sakara214ever Well-Known Member

May 10, 2012
    Nice game but i probably will not buy.I appreciate all the feedback everyone is writing. What these type of games lack is future updates. I do not care even buying new levels added but i've seen it happen over and over and over. The main game released then an update with a bug fix and maybe another with 5-10 levels and that's it. I really hope i am wrong. I loved badland and similar games for the reason that many updates were released all the time. Again i am not complaining anyone who wants to buy this game looks beautiful. I wish the best of luck to the devs :)

9. Ben909

Ben909 Well-Known Member

Jun 3, 2010
    I've played the first three levels (excellent so far!), but when I try to start level four, it shows a comic strip about Nova's Creation, with a green tick button at the bottom of the screen. Pressing this button does nothing, and I'm unable to progress from that screen. The music keeps playing, but the only thing I can do is quit the game and restart. I'm able to replay levels 1-3 with no problem, but can't start level 4 onwards.
    I'm using an ipad Air on the latest version of iOS.

10. bigrand1

bigrand1 Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2010
    Geriatric Party Animal
    California, USA
    Android version?

11. Boardumb

Boardumb Administrator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

Apr 14, 2009
    THE BOSS
    Sacramento, CA
    Yes, four dollar games SHOULD be updated forever and ever until the end of time with constant new levels. I mean, it's FOUR dollars, how dare they not have an unlimited number of levels!?!?

12. bigrand1

bigrand1 Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2010
    Geriatric Party Animal
    California, USA
    Lol! Yeah, huh! :p

13. Bootsy

Bootsy Well-Known Member

Jan 26, 2015
    Game does not work for me. Just a black screen with music.

iPad Air 2
    iOS 9.2.1

Hope this gets updated soon!

14. Hambo12

Hambo12 Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2012
    on the internet
    SO TRUE! and why is it 4$?? so expensive!!!! greedy devs right >:|

15. y2kmp3

y2kmp3 Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2010
    What a beautiful game!

Clean art style that brings back nostalgia of graphic adventures. Lots of homage paid to other popular games, both mobile and classic consoles. Very likable characters. You would instantly want to root for the protagonist to succeed in his "mission". Love the flashback storytelling. So cute and adorable! :)

16. sakara214ever

sakara214ever Well-Known Member

May 10, 2012
    #56 sakara214ever, Feb 26, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2016
    If you read my comment which you probably did not you must read that i did not care about the price i even said that i do not care about paying for every update that comes out and releases new levels. First learn to read then learn to respect opinions different than yours. If you donot like what i wrote it is respectable. But keep the irony for yourself please. I never said the devs are greedy (you said that). I never said i want unlimited levels (you said that). I never said how dare they do what they do (you said that).

17. Tonk Montana

Tonk Montana Well-Known Member

Oct 28, 2010
    OMG. This game is awesome. Makes me want to go back and complete Tiny Thief. The story line and characters have me hooked and the homage to other games is such a nice touch. The flash backs are so adorable.

Simply brilliant guys. I hope this turns a profit. Well done.

18. Collin

Collin Well-Known Member

Jul 29, 2010
    Graphic Designer/Illustrator/Art Director
    Colorado Springs, CO
    For me, this is money well spent. Just awesome!

19. Pipipitchu

Pipipitchu Well-Known Member

May 4, 2013
    Civil Servant
    Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    I'm playing on an iPad Air 2 iOS 9.2.1 and I have no problem. Everything is fine.

20. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    Indeed, what else could you do for the amount of time this game will last you for that price? The answer is not a lot, unless you like watching paint dry.

Tiny Theif got updates and they have mentioned they may update depending on success, I hope the game gets noticed. I'd pay for any updates even though they said free updates too