Universal Love You To Bits (by Alike Studio and Pati.io)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Feb 25, 2016.

1. Red1

Red1 Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Nov 26, 2010
    Pre-occupied
    Just finished the current levels and very impressed. Cute art, varied level design and fun to play.

My 7yr old daughter has almost finished all the levels too and it's been great watching her solve the puzzles.

Have to agree with Analander (above) that the music and sound effects are superb.

Recommended.

2. Yanagi

Yanagi Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2015
    Medicine
    I was about to sleep, but decided to first check the App Store one more time in case the update went live early...

The update containing the end of the story is live! So excited to play!

3. Can anyone confirm that SYNC downloads from the cloud and won't save over my cloud save?

4. ROGER-NL

ROGER-NL Well-Known Member

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    Wow, when I was 7 years old I could barely play pong ha ha, that was also the only game around at the time, 1978.

5. Red1

Red1 Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Nov 26, 2010
    Pre-occupied
    ha! We must be the same age.

Downloading the update now. She'll be excited after school. And I'll enjoy it too. :)

6. Analander

Analander Well-Known Member

Aug 24, 2014
    Finished, what a great, great game. Just wished the ending cutscene was a bit longer.

PS. The update log said that the Gamecenter bug was fixed... but I'm still missing the level achievements. Do I need to play through the game again to get the achievements?

7. Yanagi

Yanagi Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2015
    Medicine
    I'm also missing those same achievements. Hope I don't have to complete the levels again.

(I did gain all the secret object achievements after collecting everything, but not the levels.)

8. Matt33

Matt33 Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2010
    Developer
    Canada
    Not the whole game, just the levels with the same number as the achievements you're missing. I was missing 12, 18, and 24. Playing just those 3 levels unlocked my achievements.

Thanks to the devs for fixing this, and completing the story to this wonderful game!

9. Thanatos8285

Thanatos8285 New Member

Jul 1, 2017
    Re: Hidden Achievements

All right so I found all this "Tee hee hee you'll find the hidden achievements in theeeeese levels but I won't say where!!!" kind of exhausting. Here is exactly how you unlock the achievements:

A Lively Deadworld: once you have been returned to the world of the living, knock on the door in the top level repeatedly. It takes something like 10 tries before the door opens, and now you've met the devs.

Multiverse bar: keep changing the channels on the tv on the top floor.

Worm Hotel: keep ringing the bell until the attendant gets mad AND keep activating the ice machine until it runs out of ice.

A Lively Deadworld (again): I don't recall which room, but one room has a barrel in the corner of the room. Keep checking the barrel until the achievement pops.

10. Praymettin

Praymettin Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2012
    Just finished... And it was perfect! I don't know what to say, a top notch and premium experience, which is virtually nonexistent in the appstore anymore... A true game for adventure fans with a heartwarming story and really wacky characters, with really subtle nods to popular culture legends. Easily enters my top 5 of IOS games ever released.

11. momoking

momoking Active Member

Jul 17, 2017
    really nice game. made the tutorial mission and a quick game. like it so far

12. Nickel

Nickel Member

Aug 11, 2017
    This game was purely amazing for me. From beginning to the end I enjoyed so much. Every scene had small animations that were looking so nice. Even finished the last levels with friends while playing on TV with a phone.

13. Jeet77

Jeet77 New Member

Nov 9, 2017
    Already done these, still one achievement left

The achievements that u have mentioned above are Subterranean Geeks, Multiverse zapping, Curious and Curiouser, Break the ice.
    I still have one more secret achievement left to unlock.
    Also the achievements for completing pevel 12,18, 24 havent appeared, evem after replaying. Can anyone help?

14. Analander

Analander Well-Known Member

Aug 24, 2014
    I guess the last one would be in
    The Worm Hotel, keep pressing the bell.

There was a bug where you could not get the achievements for 12, 18, 24, but an update fixed it. I was able to get them after updating and replaying the levels.

15. macplash

macplash Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2014
    Male
    3D artist
    Munich, Germany
    #256 macplash, Dec 1, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2020
    This beautiful game is on sale for a dollar in case anyone missed it before!

——-
    Edit: the same goes to their other game Bring You Home.

ROGER-NL and ste86uk like this.
  16. ROGER-NL

ROGER-NL Well-Known Member

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    This studio is on of my favorites now.

ste86uk likes this.
  17. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    @macplash @ROGER-NL definitely agree these games are amazing and regardless of the genre of game you usually like if you like games at all you should own these.

macplash and ROGER-NL like this.