Universal Love You To Bits (by Alike Studio and Pati.io)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Feb 25, 2016.

1. abstractgamefreak

abstractgamefreak Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2009
    Male
    Musician
    Germany
    In the app store description is written again, that it will run from iOS 6 and up. Does "system errors" mean, it will run again on iOS 7? (may be obvious, but I'd like a confirmation from the dev...)

2. pati.io

pati.io Member

Feb 26, 2016
    Developer
    No, sorry for the inconvenience. But for the moment you can only play on iOS 8.0 (or newer). We added the requirement to the description. And it's our fault that the compatibility is wrong, we will correct it asap. If there is any change we will post it.

3. bestkevin

bestkevin Well-Known Member

Jul 4, 2012
    I love it to bits. Good music and art. Some lvls are big and some are hard and challenging. More lvls plz!! :)

4. Qdarks

Qdarks Member

Jun 1, 2013
    How do i get subterranean geeks achievement mate? Anyone know?

5. Andy C83

Andy C83 Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2010
    Over the Rainbow
    Hope that helps.

6. randomname randomly chose

Oct 1, 2015
    I got the geeks, but what are the others? Maybe I found them already and didn't realize it. I didn't know there was stuff beyond the objects--I'm kind of new to this kind of thing.

7. Qdarks

Qdarks Member

Jun 1, 2013
    ive tried knocking at the end, (the bar) no answer.

8. Cowboy.Henk

Cowboy.Henk Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2012
    Male
    NL
    Hi random, you may wanna check the previous page in this thread on the other achievements

9. Cowboy.Henk

Cowboy.Henk Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2012
    Male
    NL
    Perhaps the devs were busy, just try again...:)

10. randomname randomly chose

Oct 1, 2015
    I've been reading the thread all along, but the other achievements aren't clear. Thanks, though.

11. randomname randomly chose

Oct 1, 2015
    Went to level 23 and pushed a million times on the one and got nothing but one of the hidden objects. For the other--after I interacted with it three or four times--I couldn't anymore, Kosmo just shrugged and that was it. Still not understanding the whole "hidden achievements" bit. I found the geeks on the last level, but that's it. I'm curious--is there more, or not?

12. 6thDay

6thDay Well-Known Member

Nov 23, 2013
    #192 6thDay, Mar 29, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2016
    Developers,

When are you planning on adding iCloud support?

UPDATE
    Just finished all the levels and found all memories.

I love the mices in the Dev Shelter. I really like how the mouse drumming is synchronized with the music :)

One issue:

Is this a bug but I'm still missing "Cosmic Soulseeker, Veteran Starwalker, and Master Kosmonaut" even though I completed all the levels and "Painful Collector" even though I collected all 50 love tokens?

13. Gambler

Gambler Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2014
    Gazorpazorp
    #193 Gambler, Apr 29, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2016
    As it has been quiet here for a month now I don't really expect an answer - But should you by any chance read this devs, I'd love to know if there's an ETA for the new level update (provided it's still in the works)?

Every time a new badge appears next to the Appstore icon I'm hoping it's the level update for your game - I've apparently got a severe case of Love you to Bits withdrawal symptoms :rolleyes:

14. Fearless77

Fearless77 Member

Aug 2, 2015
    Gamer?
    Does anyone have any news about the game? I really loved the game but it's story is still unfinished,so I'm really looking forward to the update

15. nkarafo

nkarafo Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2011
    We would like please an update which can fix ios 7 and later as minimum requirements.
    Thanks.

16. Digibear

Digibear Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2012
    I'd love more of this game. It was a pure joy.

17. David1886

David1886 Well-Known Member

Jul 2, 2015
    Me too(

18. Gambler

Gambler Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2014
    Gazorpazorp
    At least some news would be welcome. Defended the game to a guy here before who said he wouldn't buy it cause the devs won't update with the promised new content anyway as he already has experienced a few times.

I still think this is an incredibly stupid reason to leave yourself out of such a great game and that the game was successful enough to warrant a positive attitude about an upcoming update. Some news from the devs if the new levels are still in the works would be greatly appreciated though (not finding anything by googling other than that the game's on Steam now too)

The devs adamantly promised there would be an update with new levels for sure which tell the rest of the story. They're probably (hopefully) working on it as we speak but by now everything's still quiet.

I've even sent them an e-Mail last month if the update is in the works and if yes, what the ETA is - But alas never got any answer.

19. Candykiller

Candykiller Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Dec 15, 2010
    Illustrator/Designer
    United Kingdom
    The game was just released at the end of February. Do you have any idea how much work is involved in creating new levels at this quality? I wouldn't expect any news of a new content update any time soon.

20. ROGER-NL

ROGER-NL Well-Known Member

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    Yeah, people have no idea, a PIXAR movie takes 4 years to make for example, it's not a walk in the park.