Love Spirit Stone on ZTE Android OS but unable to access it

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by Dracopsylocke, Nov 23, 2013.

1. Dracopsylocke

Dracopsylocke New Member

Nov 23, 2013
    Hello My name is Draco to most and to those that don't know me, welcome! I have a complaint about the game called Spirit Stone as this is directed to the developers directly as I am unable to recreate what exactly went or is wrong. For some reason I am unable to access my Spirit Stone account on my phone and it is truly frustrating me. While playing the game and completing new territories and such the game booted me out and is now giving me a message stating that "This player does not exist" every time I try to log on. It did this while completing stage 3 of the first area of Chapter 5, "Central Mountain." Now, while writing this post I am all of a sudden able to access the game which is a relief but is this a usual occurrence. Understand, ...I really do enjoy this game and the battle system implemented. The evolution and enhancements of the many cards is definitely a challenge and a joy so I want to help improve it in any way possible, hence this post. So, is this the first occurrence? Is this maybe a sign of security issues as well? I have had other minor issues with this game that includes me losing credit for attendance as I log in everyday but on 2 separate occasions I had to start from "Day 1." Also frustrating when you are trying to collect all of the rarest cards possible.
    Other than that, this game is truly fun, I think that the story line should be integrated more in the game-play and that the overall content should be upgraded and developed into a MMORPG with sweet maps, leveling systems, awesome weapons and equipment to find and use or trade through a market style trading system and user friendly interface. ...Definitely should have job oriented life skills and make finding the rarest and most powerful cards endless.
    Such great potential with this game!!!! I can foresee its success on greater platforms! I hope this posts helps!

Be well and enjoy!