Love Me Not

David Byers
---Vibrantly beautiful flower defense--- ***** Slide To Play (3/4) - "This visually appealing arcade game provides a u…
$2.99
Buy Now
Media
Details
---Vibrantly beautiful flower defense--- ***** Slide To Play (3/4) - "This visually appealing arcade game provides a uniquely enjoyable experience" AppTudes (4/5) - "Love Me Not is a perfect execution of idea, sacrificing neither style nor substance in creating an original, relaxing title perfect to pick up and play on the go" IndieGames.com - "I really enjoy the psychedelic visuals, and the score-based gameplay itself is quite compelling" ***** Love Me Not is inspired by the childhood game of picking the petals off of flowers to guess the interest of your crush. Pick petals to defend your flower from bugs. Break hearts to revive your flower. Survive as long as you can to beat your friends’ hi score. Your garden is constantly changing with vibrant colors as the cosmos scrolls across the sky. - How To Play - Just tilt your phone to spin the flower and tap petals to shoot them. It couldn’t be easier!  Protip: Tilt to curve your shot and hit more bugs!
Information
Seller:David Byers
Genre:Arcade, Puzzle
Release:May 31, 2012
Updated:Aug 10, 2017
Version:2.2
Size:72.5 MB
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating: (3)
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal