iPad Louis everett facebook ;)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by aghartastudio, Jan 4, 2009.

1. can't see that note unless we're his friend x_x

copy/paste that note pls

2. gekkota

gekkota Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2008
    Who is Louis everett ??

3. aghartastudio

aghartastudio Well-Known Member

Oct 3, 2008
    Game designer/ director
    Lyon, France
    that's the whole point of facebook:) anyone is free (or not) to befriend him

I hope Louis will have a lot of new friends, he told me he will stay in touch with the real world until his next adventure is published...

4. mek

mek Well-Known Member

#5 mek, Jan 4, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2009
    i suppose i dont get this thread

a google search for Louis everett turns up this

Code:
    Louis EverettLouis Everett holds a B.S. degree from the University of Texas at El Paso, an M.S. degree from Stanford and a Ph.D. from Texas A&M in 1983 all in Mechanical Engineering. Industrial experience includes Texas Instruments, Bell Laboratories, IBM, and NASA. Currently he is an Associate Professor of Mechanical Engineering at Texas A&M University and beginning August 1999 will be serving as Associate Dean of Engineering at the American University of Sharjah, United Arab Emirates. His research interests include education design, modeling, vibration, and mechatronics. He has authored or contributed to four textbooks. Dr. Everett is a member of IEEE, ASME and ASEE.
    i dont see the connection between a Mr Louis Everett and Iphone Gaming and I dont use facebook because of its horrendeous Data Collection Policies..not a fan of Beacon

edit: is it a rick rolling experience?

5. emb531

emb531 Well-Known Member

Nov 12, 2008
    Haha, nice one Alex, cool touch between reality and gaming :D

6. illucius

illucius Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2008
    Louis Everett is the main character from the iPhone game 1112, for those who don't know.