iPhone Lost Spaceships (by Jakub Sakowicz)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Anotherkellydown, Jun 1, 2020.

1. VTX

VTX Well-Known Member

I had to restore twice: first time it said ‘failed’.

But it works fine now. Thanks!

Tarkinowicz likes this.
  2. Jstorm

Jstorm Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2020
    Male
    Employed
    Earth
    I don’t know how large the developer’s hands are but it’s hard for me to continuously move around the entire screen of my phone with a thumb. It would be great if sensitivity option is added.

3. Qwertz555

Qwertz555 Well-Known Member

May 22, 2010
    I was finally able to spend some bucks on this gem. No more ads seen so far, so it seems to work very fine for me.

Normaly i would jump out of my chair not having relative touch controls, but here it just works fine, especially having that distance slider for finger-distance. YET, since i unlocked difficulty mode 2 or 3 (two skulls), i really need this control option, PLEASE!

Another thing that bothers me that the game doesn’t save my progress when i have to leave. It simply doesn’t stay long enough in the background of my iphone 7, latest version.

And sometimes GameCenter doesn’t work properly as it just happened a few minutes ago :(

Attached Files:

Tarkinowicz likes this.
  4. Tarkinowicz

Tarkinowicz Member

Sep 4, 2018
    Male
    Poland
    I'm currently struggling with fixing bugs and after that, I will work on improvements for controls ;)
    And thanks for reporting the problem with Game Center, it will be fixed in the next patch.

5. NuMoon

NuMoon New Member

Aug 15, 2020
    I am enjoying the game, and the IAP seems to work , though my scores are not to to much!

How after dying with lives left am I to continue? It has a big sign saying continue, and a countdown, but I cant press anywhere to do so, even though I have a life remaining ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Great game though!

Attached Files:

6. NuMoon

NuMoon New Member

Aug 15, 2020
    Ah its ok, I realised I have to watch the ad right (even though I did the no ads thing ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

But anyway, great game, score getting better!

Attached Files:

Anotherkellydown likes this.