Universal Lost Socks: Naughty Brothers (by Power Place Publishing LP)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by metalcasket, Mar 1, 2016.

1. Spartyfan6262

Spartyfan6262 Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2015
    This looks great. Just need to know one answer - is the game frustrating due to the difficulty level? I tend to give up on really difficult games.

2. jpgold

jpgold Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2012
    Online Ad Sales - Pandora
    New York, NY
    A lot of enemies and obstacles are thrown at you. You just have to learn their patterns (but even then it's still a challenge). This is a good challenge though as the controls are amazing and things get easier (but also harder) as you upgrade.

This is one you don't want to miss.

3. I personally got frustrated on the tutorial and haven't been back to it since. I'm not sure why I was expecting it to be a platformer instead of a runner, but it's hard for me. Would probably depend on whether you usually play these kinds of games. I kind of got sucked into the eye candy and was hoping I wouldn't suck at it. But I do.

4. Jamesrooney27

Jamesrooney27 Well-Known Member

May 13, 2014
    Male
    Uk
    That one amazing reveiw of game anyway here mine lot smaller one
    Right this game is amazingly good the controls are so good and feel suited on iOS and each mistake make you feel like it you,re fault and not the game which is annoying as game is so hard, and the graphics well easily most pretty game of year it such beautiful game although the game is so fast you don't really notice how pretty and amazing the graphcis are. The stars system keeps you wanting to play more as you want to get the 3/3 then get Crowns, and the upgrade is as equally as good, overall this game could be my favourite game of year So far Could play it all night which is an concern for me and I've got work tomorrow and it early :):):)

5. Jamesrooney27

Jamesrooney27 Well-Known Member

May 13, 2014
    Male
    Uk
    I suck but the charm of game keeps getting me going back into game and I do feel like improving very slowly

6. sugimulm

sugimulm Well-Known Member

Really?! $5 for an auto runner?! Just kidding, bought and can't wait to play, slow download, ugh!!!

7. H4nd0fg0d

H4nd0fg0d Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2010
    Really curious for more of your personal imps. I tend to lean toward games you enjoy. Please elaborate when you get a chance. I'm fenced on this one due to Unwrapper's sentiments.

8. nerfgames

nerfgames Well-Known Member

Dec 24, 2015
    Games
    #28 nerfgames, Mar 1, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2016
    Well, it is a hardocre game after all!
    Yes, we made it look fancy. But that doesn't mean it's not hardcore.
    It is hard at the beginnig just like in dark souls. But if you complete the first level, you won't be able to stop playing... And dying :)
    Just keep trying for 10 minutes, pleasure from success is much bigger when it comes with a challange.

Well, at least players have said things like that :)

9. H4nd0fg0d

Mar 30, 2010
    Detailed review for certain, just not sure what it adds up to. Left me feeling indifferent, MC. I want so much to like this. Uncertainty abounds. Not sure what to think.

10. nerfgames

Dec 24, 2015
    Games
    Totaly reasonable. This review is too good to believe, isn't it?

Please check out our thread in "upcoming" starting from this page where we have given some promocodes away.
    http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=281831&page=8

Cheers!

11. H4nd0fg0d

Mar 30, 2010
    No, not too good to believe. Just not sure what to think. It is about a book chapter in length and still trying to determine its summation. It doesn't seem to be doing justice for the game.

12. skylined87

skylined87 Well-Known Member

Nov 9, 2014
    Get...it......NOW! You must buy! Give all de moneys!!!!

But seriously, it's a fantastic, absolutely beautiful game that will chew you up, spit you out, then send you crying for your mama. But you will still come back begging for more, and you will love every second of it!

Congrats on the release Nerf! I know you guys are gonna kill it! Apple better make this their Editor's Choice! Unfortunately, they didn't even choose Crashlands the week it came out, so I'm not holding my breath for this one... Their judgement sucks! They will probably choose some F2P crapfest instead....

I've got my fingers crossed though

13. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    Man I can't stop playing! It's an auto runner but it's really hardcore and well made! Well worth the asking price!

Billy

14. Yeah, I'll give it another try, but I think I let the pretty graphics and animations cloud my judgement. There are very few platformers/runners I've stuck with to the end. That's just my taste -- I'm sure plenty of people will love this. Just wanted to give my perspective so far from someone who's not so good at these games. :)

15. Spartyfan6262

Spartyfan6262 Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2015
    I'm not usually a fan of hardcore, difficult games but think I will pick this up anyway to support the devs. Maybe an easy mode will be patched in down the road.

16. nerfgames

Dec 24, 2015
    Games
    Well, that's only fair :)
    If you are not hardcore and not even midcore, it would be probably too hard for you.

17. nerfgames

Dec 24, 2015
    Games
    If you are a midcore player, you will have your fun.
    Our game is adaptive to the player's talents. After you finish the first level of course:)

18. Asdone

Asdone Well-Known Member

Jun 18, 2009
    Wirh iCloud save are you introducing also game center achievements?

19. Pitta

Pitta Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2008
    Male
    Italy
    I'm absolutely NOT an hardcore gamer for these kind of games...but I managed anyway to finally get to the.......

DRUMS ROLL

FINAL BOSS!!!!!

Woah!!!!!
    It's incredibly frigging epic.

In case you missed upcoming thread...I was lucky enough to grab a promo code and I couldn't play anything beside this masterpiece.
    Incredible game, my first GOTY candidate this year.

It is hard as nails but there is always something to do or look in the immediate and you slowly progress toward the final boss.
    Pacing, level design and old school fun is just superb.
    And of course it's an audiovisual orgy.

Plays WONDERFULLY on a iPhone 6S.

Just get it.

20. nerfgames

Dec 24, 2015
    Games
    OMFG!
    Congrats) You were so close to beat him before the release!
    Perhaps you would be our first player to slay the boss)