Lost Robot

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Benhalddev, Jul 19, 2012.

1. Benhalddev

Benhalddev Member

Jul 19, 2012
    Hi Touch Arcade Friends!

Please check out this upcoming title "Lost Robot" from my company "LowLineLab".

Release is set to mid August...

http://youtu.be/PzrTpqbRzlA

Hope you enjoy the trailer - and please leave a comment!

Cheers,
    Ben

2. jumpman475

jumpman475 Well-Known Member

Aug 31, 2009
    Student
    Ithaca, NY
  3. Benhalddev

Benhalddev Member

Jul 19, 2012
    Lost Robot

Thanks Jumpman475!

Well, the release is set to "mid august" and it comes for Ipone/Ipad/Ipod. It's a mixture of arcade/puzzle with a "dark" feel to it. The Robot moves by itself and you control the sorroundings (a kind of like "Contre Jour" - but at a higher tempo).

Really, if you want to know anything specific - do let me know!

Cheers,
    Ben

4. jumpman475

Aug 31, 2009
    Student
    Ithaca, NY
    No problem. The gameplay mechanic looks and sounds pretty cool. Just curious, will there be some kind of level editor included in the game? That would be awesome.

5. iSky

iSky Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2012
    A fun puzzler

The game's looks awesome, I really like Puzzler games just not the ones that are too easy. The whole robot moves by him self twist sounds interesting and I can't wait to see how that is done :D.

6. Benhalddev

Benhalddev Member

Jul 19, 2012
    Jumpman, I actually considered quite a bit to include some kind of editor. However, with the mechanics in the game many things could easily get stuck or not work as they should - so I didn't. The levels I have created have been heavily tested to make sure everything works smoothly. (currently there are 45 levels - and more is in the pipeline).

7. Benhalddev

Benhalddev Member

Jul 19, 2012
    Thanks ISky! Yeah, I wanted to do something "simple" and original at the same time. I am quite happy with the way it turned out!
    I think you will find the game quite easy - but extremely hard if you want to get all the gears (stars) in each level ;-)
    Hey, make sure you try the free version (10 levels will be available)!

8. jumpman475

Aug 31, 2009
    Student
    Ithaca, NY
    Ah, that's understandable. I suppose you probably made a smart decision there. Are you planning to continue updating the title after release? New levels, etc..

9. iSky

iSky Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2012
    I will try out the free version :D.

10. Benhalddev

Benhalddev Member

Jul 19, 2012
    Yes I have planned to make updates for the game. Currently there are three worlds in the game - and two more worlds are in the pipeline for updates. Further updates apart from that will depend on sales...