Universal Lost in the Forest

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Rabbit Bay Games, Sep 13, 2015.

1. #1 Rabbit Bay Games, Sep 13, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2015
    Lost in the forest is an adventure game. The protagonist is an airman who ends up in a storm, loses control of his plane and falls into a mysterious forest.
    The next day is stuck under a tree and must find a way to break free and solve various puzzles to make it back home safely.

Features of "Lost in the Forest":

. Compelling graphics and attention to detail that will immerse you in a forest full of dangers and tricky puzzles to solve.

. Collect items that are in the path and use them to solve puzzles and progress towards the solution of the game

. On top of the screen there is an inventory of the objects found, can be useful at various stages of the game when you have to solve the puzzles.

. This adventure game is suited to a wide audience, but given its mysterious and dark atmosphere is still recommended the presence of an adult.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download the game here:

Lost in the Forest IOS

Rabbit Bay Games

2. #2 AppUnwrapper, Sep 13, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2015
    This looks cool. Free and no IAPs? I assume there are ads? I'll give it a go, though.

Edit: Might I suggest an IAP to remove ads? They're incredibly distracting on a landscape-oriented adventure game. So much so I may just not bother with the game.

3. thank you AppUnwrapper, i think i will put the Iap you suggested in the next update of the game.