Universal Lost in the Dungeon (by Eggon srls)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by nyanpass, Mar 13, 2018.

1. anthony78

anthony78 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2015
    Already seemed unbalanced. Just curious how much worse the patch made it.

2. CrayonWarrior

CrayonWarrior Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Mar 9, 2014
    Great southern land
    Can’t play at all with an established character. You have no cards and can’t add any. Same thing happened on pc version. I think it’s fixed there but we have to wait. Also don’t know why they would release a bugged patch when they knew about it on steam.

3. CrayonWarrior

Patreon Bronze

Mar 9, 2014
    Great southern land
    Another patch is out. Still unplayable. Only have my starting skills, it shows at the top of the screen I have my skill points, but I can’t allocate them.

4. draphsor

draphsor New Member

Mar 30, 2018
    Beat with poison build—anyone use a different build?

I've beat the final dungeon with a poison build, because it gives me one less resource to manage. Anyone manage it with any different kind of build?

5. CrayonWarrior

Patreon Bronze

Mar 9, 2014
    Great southern land
    Not yet, still on second dungeon with a fighter/rogue. No poison skills though.

6. Talbs

Talbs Well-Known Member

May 1, 2011
    I can't play this. I just bought it but it seems to have bugged out almost straight away. Went to go in to the first dungeon and it crashed and since then trying to go in to the first dungeon won't trigger the loading of it. Very frustrating.

7. Grinner

Grinner Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2017
    #27 Grinner, May 9, 2018
    Last edited: May 9, 2018
    I play on an iPad and had a lot of problems with the game to start but Eggon was great and worked with me until I'm now able to play with no issues (other than how to get through the 4th dungeon).

The log-in is there to sync between devices, including Steam if you have it. Not my favorite concept but at least there's a good reason for it.

If your slots are jammed up and you can't play, send a note to their support team and they will reset the slots for you and hopefully with all the recent patches you should be able to play now. I've suggested to them that allowing the players to reset their slots would be a good thing.

8. stubbieoz

stubbieoz Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2015
    Male
    Grey haired gamer
    NSW Australia
    Currently on sale for around a buck..... depending where you live.

There has been a lot of patches that appear to address the crashing issues reported above.

Any one got it already and having no probs with crashes and compatibility with the latest iOS versions? >.......... I hate missing out on a bargain. :p