Universal Lost in Harmony (by Digixart Entertainment)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by metalcasket, Jan 20, 2016.

1. tekchic

tekchic Well-Known Member

Jun 5, 2009
    Female
    Software Developer
    Phoenix, AZ
    Looks like this went freemium... of course I paid for it way back when. /sigh.

2. Nekko

Nekko Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2014
    Tokyo-3
    Oh jeez, I got this when it was the free app of the week. I don't think I can get compensation for that ;)

3. roninld

roninld Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2011
    Looks like developer is offering compensation. This is from the patch notes:
    IMPORTANT If you bought the full game before, simply contact us at [email protected] and send us the related Apple's invoice to obtain compensation.

4. OrangutanKungfu

OrangutanKungfu Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2015
    Media
    UK
    I also got this as the free app of the week. Think I'm going to ignore the update until I've at least tried the game...

5. tekchic

tekchic Well-Known Member

Jun 5, 2009
    Female
    Software Developer
    Phoenix, AZ
    Well, I'm glad I keep all my receipt emails. Super annoying though. I'm starting to get gun shy on buying premium apps at/near launch to support the dev, and adding them to my backlog if they're just gonna freemium later. (grumble grumble).

6. anthony78

anthony78 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2015
    Urghhh. Second app today that went F2P (the other being Rogue Star).

I sent a screenshot of my invoice in iTunes. The problem is that the game was originally $3.99. Now there are IAPs that go as high as $29.99.

So even if we get our $4 back, it doesn't sound like we'll ever have the full game back even if we get an IAP.

I really, really need to pay more attention to updates before I actually hit the update button.

7. matteopico

matteopico Active Member

Oct 16, 2015
    I took this game for free as "App of the Week" so I don't have a receipt and I will not be able to play this game again in the same way as before. But I'm okay with it. I've already completed this and I've cried enough because of this game.
    The real problem is that I think this game is one of the best ones in App Store and it doesn't deserve the F2P treatment. I'm so sad for this but I'm not going to change my review: this game is absolutely 5 stars.