Universal Lost in Harmony (by Digixart Entertainment)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by metalcasket, Jan 20, 2016.

1. Sorbet

Sorbet New Member

Jan 23, 2016
    You can chose a track from soundcloud or iTunes library to create a level.
    When you play a level made by another user :
    • Made with Soundcloud : the game automatically retrieve the track and you can play it
    • Made with iTunes : you can chose either a file from your library or search a track from soundcloud to play

2. Qwertz555

Qwertz555 Well-Known Member

May 22, 2010
    Quick answer. Thanks Devs, if you came here to read...

Only the bottom part of the screen reacts for the input to move Kaito.
    The upper part is for the stars to tap.

While i hold my iphone with both hands and give my inputs with my left thumb and my right index finger, i always stayed in the upper half of the screen to be nearer and quicker for the stars sequences. Ok, my fault and no delay.

For the warnings, Aya shows you the sky when stars appear.

The beautiful backgrounds and all the distracting things going on simply let me overlook this important score detail.

We will defintively take into account your feedback and consider to enlarge the input field to move Kaito.
    But right now, you need to use the bottom part of the screen :)

Looking forward 'cos i think this would help (not only) the device holding players a lot.

I'm concentrating only on the story mode. Right now i'm not interested in creating and sharing. Once i'm happy with my finished campaign score, this sounds like a real cool feature to try out though.

3. ColeDaddy

ColeDaddy Silver Supporter<br>Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Mar 20, 2010
    Male
    Sojourner
    Washington D.C.
    I've only played the first level, but so few games are so uplifting. Looking forward to playing as we are barricaded in with 3 feet of snow here in the DC area.

4. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    I played the first and second dreams. Just wow. In the second one when the tsunami started I was like, yea this is awesome!

I tried a few community tracks. There's a ton of them already.

The weird thing though is on the main screen it says help us reach 100,000 players to unlock a new character and his story. It shows 375. How can there only be 375 people? That's crazy. This game is so amazing with so many features.

Billy

5. henrycupcake

henrycupcake Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2015
    Aside the art style the game supporting song selection from sound cloud & iTunes make it an instant buy for me

6. Qwertz555

Qwertz555 Well-Known Member

May 22, 2010
  7. Leegames

Leegames Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2010
    Ex. game journalist and EiC now PR
    Denmark
    ... And interesting, and hectic and great! :D

My girlfriend and I had a blast completing this together. What a great experience!

8. slamraman

slamraman Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

Aug 27, 2011
    Wow - almost didn't pick this up but I've just played through on normal difficulty and ended up greeting like a bairn. In a strange way almost life affirming. Brilliant stuff.

9. sinagog

sinagog Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2014
    Deserves hundreds of pages. Plays your heart-strings and makes beautiful music. Wish there was some way of making everyone aware of this game, as they have a Cytus style system for their next update...and it doesn't look like it'll hit it short of some screechy youtube gamer nodding their hat towards this.

10. Hambo12

Hambo12 Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2012
    on the internet
    This getting updated with a new level and new playable character today/tomorrow, surprised this game hasn't gotten much attention.

update: update is out :)

11. anthony78

anthony78 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2015
    Awesome! I adore this game and also wish it had gotten more attention.

Was hoping the new character would be a completely new "adventure" but looks like it's just playing with Aya with the same levels and one new one.

I know they had a counter for a second adventure and they were far off the goal, which is ashame because this really is fantastic.

12. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    #32 LordShad0wz, Mar 7, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2016
    I just replayed dream 4

It's just epic. I mean seriously where can you play a game where you are carrying a girl on a skateboard and a massive Nuke goes off in the background and you have to outrun it. It's epic in how they actually show the nuke going off and the debris flying at you.

Seriously epic! I really love this game! This game has everything. The music, the artwork, the story, the gameplay. It's so worth every penny and more. The team that made this game have so much talent.

Billy

EDIT- GET OUT! They added another character! Awesome! I didn't even see that in the release notes lol. Man this just gets better and better.

13. imdakine1

imdakine1 Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2011
    Can someone explain to me the level editor? I love the idea as it makes it sound like it expand the game but is it only sharing levels with friends as opposed to uploading levels so the who faking community can use them?

Also confused on if this game is endless since it sounds like we can use our own tunes?

14. Daxmort

Daxmort Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2009
    United Kingdom
    Question, is anyone else having trouble using any SoundCloud option? Creating or downloading?

15. Nekko

Nekko Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2014
    Tokyo-3
    Last couple of days I was having problems downloading songs or making levels. Today I managed to create and upload a level. I left for a few hours and now it's back to having problems with Soundcloud again.

16. 8flight

8flight New Member

Nov 10, 2016
    The soundcloud servers go down every so often, but I have a quick question. How do you upload your levels to the game. I can't find an upload button.

17. Nekko

Nekko Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2014
    Tokyo-3
    In the player created levels section, there is a "create" button in the top left corner. You select this and create your level. Once you are finished, you have to complete your level before the game asks you to upload your level.

18. 8flight

8flight New Member

Nov 10, 2016
    Also, one more thing, how do i connect my everyplay account to the game?

19. Nekko

Nekko Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2014
    Tokyo-3
    In the player created levels section, you go to the upper right corner. There should be three different options. Everyplay is the one in the middle, with the speech bubble. That opens up Everyplay in the game and in the upper left corner of that is where you sign in.

20. 8flight

8flight New Member

Nov 10, 2016
    I just experimented with every play and I realized something that may or may not be an issue.

When, i press record level and head to the end on my first try, everyplay shows up. However, if I press retry at any point, everyplay never shows up at the level end.