Los Aliens

Shadow Masters
Los Aliens is an innovative and addictive multi-level puzzle game of deep space exploration! In Los Aliens, your missi…
$1.99
Buy Now
Media
Details
Los Aliens is an innovative and addictive multi-level puzzle game of deep space exploration! In Los Aliens, your mission is to explore strange new worlds, and to seek out new life and new civilizations. To do this, you'll have to use your puzzle smarts to recruit a group of brave alien crewmates the likes of which the people of Sol Three could never imagine! You also need to keep your spaceship filled with the Quark-generated Bosons it needs for fuel – or you'll be lost in space forever! Discover new planets and solve puzzles with your Los Aliens crew – and go where no Alien has gone before! Features: - 170 handcrafted levels - 18 different Pads and Creatures that completely change the gameplay - Two types of game mode challenges: move-limited and time-limited - 6 different aliens with super-powers to overcome the difficulties - Easy to play but challenging to master, resolving a series of brain-twisting puzzles - Eye-catching animated space graphics --- Articles & Commentaries --- “Los Aliens is a unique puzzle experience... challenging but very entertaining and fun...” by AppAdvice “I had a blast playing Los Aliens. I feel safe saying the gameplay is truly unique and innovative.” by app4smart “Los Aliens ist ein spaßiges und unserer Meinung nach gelungenes Puzzle...” by iPlayApps.de “Los Aliens bietet eine hübsche Grafik und eine einfache Steuerung.” by APPgefahren “Wer auf Weltraumabenteuer im Comic-Stil steht, wird viel Spaß an Los Aliens haben. Ich kann den Download nur empfehlen...” by Kostenlose Spiele-Apps “Los Aliens na tym tle się nie wyróżnia i daje nam coś, czego tak naprawdę oczekujemy.” by 1NDIEWorld
Information
Seller:Shadow Masters
Genre:Adventure, Puzzle
Release:Oct 08, 2015
Updated:Dec 15, 2015
Version:1.1.3
Size:252.6 MB
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating: (1)
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal