iPhone Loot & Legends (by DropForge Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Feb 19, 2015.

1. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Go to contact customer support in the options and when it goes to pull up the email it will show your player ID.

2. Opheus

Opheus Well-Known Member

Nov 7, 2014
    That is the problem though, I can't login to the game, get stuck at the loading screen after swipe up to play.

3. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    Ohhhhhh.

4. DropForge Jason

DropForge Jason Active Member

Feb 19, 2015
    For this issue (or any Support related issue for that matter), could you please send me a Private Message so I can help?

Alternatively, you can email me at support -at- dropforge.com and I can help you. :)

5. Tone1978

Tone1978 Well-Known Member

Mar 15, 2011
    I have been waiting for this game so long and I missed the release :( when's it coming back ?? I keep checking all the time , was hoping it would be back for the wed releases ..

Thanks.
    Tony

6. kopicha

kopicha Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2015
    IT
    Hoping for the release too. :(

7. DropForge Jason

Feb 19, 2015
    Good news everyone! Our app update just cleared Apple approval a few minutes ago, and is rolling out even as I type this. :)

It'll take a little time to propagate to the Store, so if you don't see it right away, just hang tight.

If you had already installed the game on your iPad, please grab the App Update at your earliest convenience. It should correct the "Chest on Server" messages that some of you were seeing, and also improves/corrects the problem with the "Multiple Battles" error.

And for the folks that hadn't had a chance to install the game previously, you'll be happy to know we're making the game available in the Canadian App Store once again.

Thank you so much to everyone for your patience and understanding over the past few days!

8. aeschylus72

aeschylus72 Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2012
    any update on EU release please?

9. DropForge Jason

Feb 19, 2015
    Nothing new on that front yet. :)

10. Tone1978

Tone1978 Well-Known Member

Mar 15, 2011
    Sweet got it right away. Spent 5$ on pizza and bought the top chest of items.. And it crashed. I think I got the items still but it sucked not having the suspense of seeing what I got .. Lol
    Tony

11. Bullwinkle

Bullwinkle Well-Known Member

Aug 24, 2011
    Is this not compatible with iPad Air, iOS 7? The game crashes immediately upon launch.

12. DropForge Jason

Feb 19, 2015
    We're compatible with iOS 7 and the iPad Air. If you're experiencing crashes, please contact us via email (there's info a few posts back) and we can help :)

13. Opheus

Opheus Well-Known Member

Nov 7, 2014
    After the update the game doesn't crash anymore, still disconnect from server occasionally though. I can't seem to be able to access the shop and the loot club, the game just keep on loading. And the drop rate for rare and better loot seem a bit low at the moment, not sure it is because of the current limited amount of item or I am just plain unlucky.

Overall, fantastic update. Thank you Loots & Legend devs and please keep up the good work.

14. aconfusedkender

aconfusedkender Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2012
    Oil & Gas
    Kendermore, Ansalon
    Anyone with a free Canadian acct wanna PM me so I can download this :)

Wouldn't let me create one for some reason. I couldn't get the Free option for payment. Worked for NZ though. Idk I figured I broke the Internet.

15. Opheus

Opheus Well-Known Member

Nov 7, 2014
    This is how you do it:
    1- sign out of your current account
    2- change your store to Canada
    3- search for loot and legends
    4- click get, it will ask you whether you want to sign into your current account or create a new one. Choose create new one. Just input all the info it ask and you are good.

Important you need to do at these step or you won't get the FREE under payments option.

16. aconfusedkender

Sep 28, 2012
    Oil & Gas
    Kendermore, Ansalon
    You have to do it on PC correct? I had done all of said steps then it was telling me I had to review my account for some reason and prompted me to another screen. Idk like I said I broke it. I'll try it later when I get home though again.
    Thanks Opheus

17. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    No you can do it right on your iPad or iPhone.

18. aconfusedkender

Sep 28, 2012
    Oil & Gas
    Kendermore, Ansalon
    #78 aconfusedkender, Mar 1, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2015
    I must just be dumb...I can't even find it in the CA store looking online ):

Also how do I change countries from my iPhone/iPad?

19. Opheus

Opheus Well-Known Member

Nov 7, 2014
    Sigh out of your current account, choose create new account, iTunes will ask you to choose the country for your new account, select Canada then Next, when asked to fill in your detail information just choose Cancel. You have successfully changed store.

All of the steps I told you I did on my iPad. I rarely use my 6 years old laptop for anything aside from work, it's slow as hell

20. aconfusedkender

Sep 28, 2012
    Oil & Gas
    Kendermore, Ansalon

Got it finally! You're a winner here Opheus...yes...yes you are