iPhone Loot & Legends (by DropForge Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Feb 19, 2015.

1. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    So I am having an issue here. I am on a map with my guys inside the board but all the enemies are outside of the board. But I cant do anything, I cant even hit resign battle as it just goes back to the playing board.

2. Opheus

Opheus Well-Known Member

Nov 7, 2014
    @CoreyB
    Some weapon will require you to have a token to equip
    @Amenbrother
    I would suggest you contact their support team. They have been very helpful and will normally contact you within 24 hours. However, seeing that they have pull the app to fix their server, I think it will be better to give them sometimes, maybe wait until they post the app on the App Store again. The game right now, there isn't much to play tbh, as it only has a short single player unless you want to grind to get more item.

3. DropForge Jason

DropForge Jason Active Member

Feb 19, 2015
    If we do, it'll be a ways out. Adding more levels, fleshing out the weapons, and balance passes are our primary concern. Oh, and server stability. But that one's already been mentioned. ;)

As Opheus mentioned, they're used to equip weapons with a Token requirement. That'll get explained a little further down the road, once you get weapons with Token requirements.

Please send me a note if you haven't already! I can get this fixed for you pretty quickly.

You'll find contact details in my first post in the thread.. here's a link:

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showpost.php?p=3482766&postcount=31

4. aconfusedkender

aconfusedkender Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2012
    Oil & Gas
    Kendermore, Ansalon
    Question to Dev,

If i was to make a CA account and get this dutiful gem, if I understand correctly when this come to the USA I will be able to redownload and keep my data since it's on your server? Or will I have to restart??

Thanks

5. DropForge Jason

Feb 19, 2015
    No restart needed. We're storing all your character data, gold and pizza amounts, and battle progression on our side.

All that would change in this hypothetical state is the location you install from once we hit our worldwide launch. :)

6. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    Not the dev but you should be able to keep progress.

7. aconfusedkender

Sep 28, 2012
    Oil & Gas
    Kendermore, Ansalon
    Damnit man ok FINE I'll make a CA account when I get home from work! This looks like too much fun to pass.

8. DropForge Jason

Feb 19, 2015
    Well, you don't necessarily have to do it tonight! ;) We're still de-listed in the store until we get the app update published. We didn't want to keep adding players if it meant they had terrible experiences with Loot & Legends.

Now, in a few days, once Apple gets the update reviewed & approved... that's a different story. :)

9. aconfusedkender

Sep 28, 2012
    Oil & Gas
    Kendermore, Ansalon
    Well I went ahead and "moved" to Canada for about 6 minutes...now I'm back in the USA. You better let me know when it comes back! I'll download it then I suppose. Until then I did enjoy the scenery while I was there ;)

10. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    I logged on to contact customer support but it seems the problem is gone! Anyways I finished that map and I freaking love this game. If it was out in the US I would def buy some IAP for support. Is there more classes than the starting 3?

11. DropForge Jason

Feb 19, 2015
    Not at the moment. :)

12. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    Actually it happened again just now. I am about to win the map and it says found a treasure then server disconnect?

13. DropForge Jason

Feb 19, 2015
    Will you please send me a PM, or open a Support Request? If you'll send me your Player ID, I can help. :)

14. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    Where is player ID? Can I access it in a battle because thats where I am stuck.

15. DropForge Jason

Feb 19, 2015
    If you go into the Settings menu and click "Contact Support", it'll list your Player ID :)

16. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    #56 Amenbrother, Feb 24, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2015
    Ok then!

17. DropForge Jason

Feb 19, 2015
    I'd recommend removing that from your post. It's not good to have your Player ID out there in the open.

Also, please check your PM box!

18. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    It worked!

19. DropForge Jason

Feb 19, 2015
    Hooray for easy fixes! :)

If anything else wonky happens, let me know!

20. Opheus

Opheus Well-Known Member

Nov 7, 2014
    Uhm can someone help me. Don't know why but my game keep showing

Oh no
    Something went wrong, please return to the login screen and save your progress. If the problem persist, please contact support. Or something like that.

The problem is that since I can't login I can't check my player ID like Amenbrother. Also, I keep getting crash right after I finish a match, when the game ask to open the reward chest.