Loopy Laboratory Tips / Solutions

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by arn, Oct 20, 2008.

1. BrettArchibald

BrettArchibald Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2008
    Male
    Self-employed interactive designer.
    Formerly Zimbabwe - now England.
    Can you post more screenshots of the parts of the level that are not visible in that picture?
    It's been so long since I completed this game that I have long since removed it from my iPhone and so I cannot re-play that level by itself now just to see it (I'd have to play through all 45 levels previous to this one).

2. joans

joans Member

Jun 2, 2011
    Level 33

Thank you, Brett! Here are the additional screen shots.

Attached Files:

3. BrettArchibald

Jul 17, 2008
    Male
    In what direction are the two travelators moving? Are they both moving away from the wall?

4. ANN 16

ANN 16 Active Member

Dec 31, 2010
    Hi Brett , A hint wasn't enough . Still can't get anywhere , the problem is I don't seem to be able to work out where to put the blocks or how the flame bounces from one to another and causes the explosion you need to get rid of the boxes . Ann ;)

5. BrettArchibald

Jul 17, 2008
    Male
    As with Joan, could I ask for more screenshots so I can see the whole level?
    It's been a long time since I played this and I don't have the game installed on my iPhone any more...

6. joans

joans Member

Jun 2, 2011
    Hi Brett,
    The 2 travelators are moving away from the walls as you said. It does not look like it should be difficult, but I can't seem to get it.
    Joan

7. joans

joans Member

Jun 2, 2011
    Level 33

Brett, thank you for helping with level 33. I figured out what I was doing wrong. The laser had to follow the path toward the wooden box. The walls were stopping the laser. Once I figured that out, it was easy to solve the level. Your mention of the travelators led me to consider where to place those prismas. Thanks!
    Joan

8. ANN 16

ANN 16 Active Member

Dec 31, 2010
    Level 33

Hi Joan , how did you get a reply from Brett without the rest of us seeing his answer ? I've been waiting to see his advice as I was stuck on 33 but skipped over it so I was going back to try again once I saw what to do . :)

9. ANN 16

ANN 16 Active Member

Dec 31, 2010
    Level 46

Hi Brett , can you send me information on how to put screen shots on if I use the desk top . Thank you Ann

10. ANN 16

ANN 16 Active Member

Dec 31, 2010
    Where is everyone ? Isn't anyone going to help me solve my problem ?? PLEASE

11. SON OF ANN 16

SON OF ANN 16 New Member

Jun 29, 2011
    #51 SON OF ANN 16, Jun 29, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2011
    Mum, be cool, I'm sure someone will answer soon

Here's the screenshots you needed uploading, from Level 46.

You may need to remind people of your request, so they don't have to bother looking back over several pages to find it.

:)

Attached Files:

12. ANN 16

ANN 16 Active Member

Dec 31, 2010
    Help with level 46 .

Hi Brett , as you can see above my son came to the rescue and put screen shots on for me . I would be so grateful for help as I cannot see how you get the beam to hit the blocks and then destroy the boxes . Do you have to turn the blocks for the beam to hit a particular side . It's completely baffled me . Thank you Ann

13. ANN 16

ANN 16 Active Member

Dec 31, 2010
    Loopy lab level 46

Ok !!! Obviously everyone has deserted this site and don't feel they want to help me so does anyone know where I can go to get help ? I refuse to give in and delete game !!!! Ann