iPad LookOut - Blizzard

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by unnyhog, Sep 6, 2012.

1. unnyhog

unnyhog Member

Sep 4, 2011
    Male
    UAE
    We made our third game and I'm really glad to announce it.

[​IMG]

Welcome to the new world full of adventures and different challenges. LookOut is a new view on the puzzle labyrinth games. Solving puzzles and find ways are not the main problem here. You just don't know what will happen next, the danger can wait for you anywhere.

The game will test your physical and mental skills. You need to dodge fireballs and many others obstacles. And one more thing - your snowball is growing while you roll it. So be careful, you can become very big to complete the level.

There are 4 chapters in the game and 60 levels. First chapter is teaching you how to control and what do you have to do. You will see FireBalls, GroundBalls and WaterBalls and you will know how they affect you. The second chapter includes more challenging and exiting levels. You know what? I don't want to open all secrets to you, you will be able to see all stuff by yourself.

If you like endless games - LookOut can do that too! We made a survival mode where you just need to avoid all kinds of enemy balls. Sounds easy? Just try it and we will see how long you can survive the blizzard. By the way, you can play survival game with your friends, LookOut has multiplayer mode for 2-4 people. Enjoy.

[​IMG]

Please don't forget to rate us with 5 stars and LIKE us. And we will add new levels and challenges for LookOut. Good luck and stay tuned!

iTunes link
    Video Trailer

2. GoBoker

GoBoker New Member

Sep 7, 2012
    Amazing!

Very cool game, respect you!
    You somehow going to improve it or make a sequel? o_O

3. projectmoonlightcafe

projectmoonlightcafe Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2010
    And I came in here thinking Blizzard made a game...lol

4. LostENT

LostENT Member

Oct 18, 2012
    [​IMG]

Here, have a snowball.

5. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Shills. Total turnoff.

6. LCDDreams

LCDDreams Well-Known Member

Jul 11, 2011
    Game Designer
    San Jose, CA
    Ha, I came in here thinking another company made a game that was going to give Blizzard a run for their money.

7. LordGek

LordGek Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 19, 2009
    Software QA Engineer
    Saratoga, CA, USA
    Yep, no doubt the name will cause some confusion. I mean why not, "Look out for that Fireball!" or something?

8. MidianGTX

MidianGTX Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    London, UK
    I was expecting the thread title to be followed by "...you're losing your touch and your fans, I hope you have solid plans for moving on from World of Warcraft because it won't last forever".

9. LostENT

LostENT Member

Oct 18, 2012
    #9 LostENT, Oct 18, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2012
    It's called BlizzDotA.. oh wait!

I just wrote a book and create gifs for an online forum. I like this game for the Ice, and I'm writing an article. I just get a bit emotional with my writing ^_^

Not exactly shilling.

Sorry, a bit new here.