Looking for Reliable Language Translation Service

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by s0ckman, Nov 16, 2014.

1. s0ckman

s0ckman Member

Dec 4, 2013
    Game Developer
    Australia
    Hi guys,

Wanting to localize our mobile game :)
    Does anyone know of a reputable translation site that is also not too expensive?

Only need about 150 words, from English to 10 other languages.
    It will be used just for in our App Description part.

Thanks!

2. usatranslate

usatranslate New Member

Dec 26, 2014
    providing Professional Translation Services
    USA Translate offers free translation for 150 words and you can select any language of your choice that you want it to be translated. We work in over 80 languages, including all the major European, Asian, American, and Middle Eastern languages so, you have many languages options to choose.

Try our affordable professional translation services now. Contact us through Skype or Live Messenger for arrangements. Our website: www.usatranslate.com

3. maggiesgames

maggiesgames Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2014
    I've been doing fine with hiring people on fiverr. Of course it's a bit of a gamble, but as long as you pick people with lots of completed work and good reviews I think it's good value. 10 languages with only 150 words would probably cost you no more than $55. (10x$5 + fiverr's commission).

4. DYS_Translations

Nov 4, 2008
    Hi s0ckman.

We're DYS Translations, a provider of localization services for computer and mobile applications.

I take this opportunity to self-promote our service: since the launch of the iTunes App Store in 2008, DYS Translations has localized over 3,000 applications with unprecedented results. Our clients have reported increased sales, first rate customer satisfaction and a seamless user experience.

We offer our service at a reasonable price to encourage individual developers in promoting their applications in foreign markets.

For further information, feel free to visit our website: http://dystranslations.com

Regards,
    Danilo.