Looking For Feedback

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by BizarrelyLogical, Jun 8, 2013.

1. So the developers here at Bizarrely Logical just released our new app UnScramble me on the Playstore soon to be available on iOS. While the iOS version is being reviewed we would like to get some feedback regarding the game it's a casual word game that has a single player and a pass and play mode but eventually we would like to add multiplayer and we just want suggestions and just feedback in general on what we did well and what we could do better. We're not asking you to buy the app we do have a free version so if you could check it out and comment below.

Ps: The free version is called UnScramble Me Free published by Bizarre Apps.

2. josue85

josue85 Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Feb 28, 2013
    I'll give it a try, for sure. Just FYI, I enjoy these forums, but I think you'll get more response trying forums that a for sites that are droid specific. I think a lot of android users don't realize these are here, so the level of engagement isn't as high. Lately droidgamers.com has been pretty busy, I would suggest posting there as well.

Congrats on your game!

3. Thank you for the advice and for checking it out, I think we will try out that forum. Make sure you reply back and tell us what we could do better.