Looking for extra developers to assist in World Without End coding ($3000 salary)

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by steveruy, Nov 28, 2011.

1. steveruy

steveruy Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2011
    Comic book guy/ game creator/director
    NY
    Hello, this is Steve Uy, creator/ artist/ director of World Without End. I am currently looking for extra developers to help assist my one programmer in programming my game.
    World Without End is a free roam strategy RPG in the vein of Final Fantasy Tactics or Disgaea. I released a preview of it back in August and since then it's been hyped to no end.

It's been featured on many sites like Wired or Maclife.

Unfortunately with all the hype came harsher deadlines, and this game is a completely indie project, with me doing all the design, art, and direction. I have one programmer and 2 composers, and a very limited budget. We are looking to add extra programmers to the team, to come in at the halfway point and see the game to its completion. We should have about $3K budget left. Not good, I know, but you would be fully credited for your contributions and have the chance to become a part of the team from the start, should this first game succeed well enough to do another (and with a bigger budget too!).

Work can be done remotely (my programmer is in Canada, I am in NY). We are using Cocos 2D and we are negotiating with the folks that do Sega and Lego's PR for the promotional machine for a tentative March release.

Anyone is open to apply, though I do require knowledge of RPG's in general and a strong motivation to see their work through to the end, since the budget is so small.
    [​IMG][/IMG]