Looking for a graphic designer for a Zombies game.

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by willevansapps, Nov 21, 2010.

1. willevansapps

willevansapps Well-Known Member

Apr 24, 2010
    iPhone App Developer
    UK
    Hi,

I am looking for a graphic designer to re-design my game with good graphics. I do not really have a budget at this minuteso just please could I see some sort of portfolio and an offered price. The game that needs re-designing is this: http://bit.ly/manzombies

Thanks for reading.

Will Evans

2. Alex_TNT

Alex_TNT Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2010
    seems interesting , see my portfolio www.tntwebpage.com reply back if you are interested of me

3. willevansapps

Apr 24, 2010
    iPhone App Developer
    UK
    How much would it be about for 5 images? 3 are the same but have different skin colours(zombies) 1 man with a gun and a background.
    Look at the screenshots for help.
    Also how long would this take?

4. willevansapps

Apr 24, 2010
    iPhone App Developer
    UK
    Oh and also an icon.

5. Alex_TNT

Alex_TNT Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2010
    #5 Alex_TNT, Nov 21, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2010
    keeping in mind that 3 of them you want the same that's just 4 images , 35-45euros depending what detail you want.
    Contact me by mail at [email protected] and [email protected] if you send a mail be sure to send to both mails i have some problem with my domain mail for the moment.
    or at skype alex_tnt89 / Alex Barbulescu
    payment by paypal i can accept some other metods of payment if you want and the payment should be half at start half at the end. trought the work time i'll be sending samples of the progress and ask you like what what i did and if you want something modified.
    work will be done in 1/2 days from the payment. i don't intent to keep the project that much open so i'll work as fast as i can.

6. Graz73

Graz73 Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2010
    Web Design, Graphics & Illustration
    Mansfield, OH