Looking for a good push multiplayer game..

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by apauloisdead, Nov 7, 2010.

1. apauloisdead

apauloisdead Member

Sep 23, 2010
    Any suggestions? I'm up for anything but games like Words With Friends and Monopoly.

Carcassone and Neroshima Hex seem really cool. Wesnoth might be too complicated, as the people I plan on playing with aren't the most hardcore gamers around. I'm up for anything fun, I do really enjoy games with a lot of polish.

What do you guys think?

2. spyky

spyky Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2010
    Try WordsWorth, been enjoying multiplayer gaming with it for quite some time.

3. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    Get Uniwars for the most basic turn based stategy. It started the genre and pretty much, it started push multiplayer. I believe you can even play with 3 other friends. Of course, you can also run 20 matches at the same time.

4. hkiphone

hkiphone Well-Known Member

Oct 7, 2008
    Don't forget Chess With Friends.
    I also echo the recommendation for Uniwar: Quite obvious "Space Marines" kind of setting... but there's a good layer of strategy and tactics involved (marines on hills have advantage, etc).
    However, I'm also on the look out for a Battleships push multiplayer too, as some friends are the ultra-casual kind of gamer :p

5. ultimo

ultimo Well-Known Member

May 5, 2009
    uniwar gets a +1 :cool:

6. apauloisdead

apauloisdead Member

Sep 23, 2010
  7. starmonkey101

starmonkey101 Well-Known Member

Oct 3, 2009
    FLA, USA
  8. apauloisdead

apauloisdead Member

Sep 23, 2010
    Would anyone like to play some Carcasonne?