Looking for a game designer

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by RobyOneKenoby, Feb 1, 2010.

1. RobyOneKenoby

RobyOneKenoby Well-Known Member

Oct 4, 2009
    Hi All,

we are a game studio and we are looking for a good game designer to create the story and the layout the game and all the possible detials of our game , fif somebody is interested please send me CV to
    bitween AT bitween.com

Thanks Roberto

2. knighty

knighty Member

Jan 27, 2010
    Creative Director - Liv Entertainment
    Orange County
    I'm working on 2 games now and have a full time job but you can contact me anyway if your interested.

3. Hale

Hale Member

Jan 28, 2010
    #3 Hale, Feb 6, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2010
    Interested.

Thats pretty open ended. I consider myself very creative and innovative. Im curious what type of game/s your talking about. Or are you truly interested in all the ideas from the ground up?

I might actually be starting a thread to help Devs flesh out their ideas and push them toward the next gen. Personally off the top of my head I think the future of iphone/ipod gaming is just taking off and I would be a great asset to anyone considering paving the way for tomorrow. I have no experience or interest in doing anything but offering ideas. Thats what I do. I am an Idea man.

Tower defense games are big right now but they seem to be losing some steam due to lack of originality. I have a lot of ideas for their future. RPGs are just starting to take off. There is so much potential in rpg if done right. I would love to design a RPG. I have one huge and brilliant idea that Ive been building for years but its kinda like my golden egg so Im careful with who I share it with.

I look forward to talking more to you about your ideas, and mine.

Joshua