Looking for a few games and developers to try out our free service for FREE.

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by khangtoh, Jan 19, 2012.

1. khangtoh

khangtoh Well-Known Member

May 31, 2009
    Co-Founder/IPhone Dev @ LeftRight Studios
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Hi Devs!

We're trying a new check in concept for our SNS for iPhone. MogiMe is a mobile social gaming network and we have a check-in feature where our users can add games to their profile and check-in through the MogiMe app.

What we are looking for is a select few developers who are willing to try out our check-in SDK. So what can you gain? We can help you drive new installs for FREE or at minimum, an user who already has your game installed will initiate a new session.

How it works?
    You need to integrate our really lightweight SDK and when an users check-in to your game from the MogiMe app, we will switch over to your game and they'll be rewarded with MogiTickets, our virtual currency, in your game. There is no cost to YOU for these rewards by helping us with our little experiment.

Some stats if you're not convinced.

- We currently have more than 10K users who are actively checking in to their favorite iOS games.
    - There are more than 2000 games already added by our users.
    - There are more than 100K check-ins since Nov 2011 when we started check-ins.

Interested? Email me at khangtoh <at> mogime <dot> com

Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. khangtoh

May 31, 2009
    Pittsburgh, PA
    We can help you drive hundreds to thousands of installs for FREE, no one is interested?

3. newshidstudios

newshidstudios Active Member

Aug 12, 2010
    Developer
    Maryland
    Hello,

Yes, I am I have a few apps I would like to enter please shoot me a PM

4. khangtoh

May 31, 2009
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Thanks .. already replied to your email! Anyone else interested can PM or email me khangtoh <at> mogime <dot> com