Looking for a 3D Character Artist/Animator for grid based RPG

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by kukulcan, Jul 26, 2012.

1. kukulcan

kukulcan Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2009
    We are looking for a 3D artist who can do pretty realistic characters & monsters, strictly non toony and - very important - can animate them in a realistic way. The world of Shadowkeeper is not a fantasy world (not the typical dwarfs in the mines, elves leaving their elvish signs everywhere or hobbits living in small houses). It is the world of late medieval Britain with real life creatures gone "bad" (might be zombie or transformed animals, animated matter or creatures directly made of darkness).

There might be other stuff to do like doing extra animations for existing characters, rigging, skinning or even dungeon/prop designs.

On the payment side, we are actually open for all options from direct payment per creature to percentages being part of our small team. Other options might be Kickstarter or any mixing of direct payment and percentages. Just from the start it should be clear if you want to be a subcontractor or a team member.

2. xxdanlongxx

xxdanlongxx New Member

Jul 27, 2012
    3D Animator
    Oregon USA
    3d animator right here!

Hi, I am interested in this position.

I animated all the characters in the game Xenonauts, which is a tile based game as well, and have worked on other titles and short films.

Please check out some of my animations on my website at Dan's Animation.

Send me an email at [email protected] and we can set up a time to talk. I prefer Skype and my username is xxdanlongxx.