Universal LONEWOLF - (By FDG Mobile Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by redribbon, Jan 7, 2016.

1. IOSgamer1980

IOSgamer1980 Well-Known Member

Nov 6, 2015
    Hit by save glitch, deleted until fixed.

2. sobriquet

sobriquet Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2015
    Edit: double post

3. sobriquet

Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2015
    This worked for me once I got the timing down.

4. Mr. Charley

Mr. Charley Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2008
    Can anyone help me with the Tank mission?
    I have the add ons for wind and the other on for height but can't seem to hit my target. The green arrows tell me where the bullet is going to end up right? So I should be firing when the dude is in the green crosshairs not the actual crosshair right? But every time I do, I miss...I don't get it.

5. VirtualBoyFreak

VirtualBoyFreak Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    #165 VirtualBoyFreak, Jan 14, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2016
    Tanks move. You also have to calculate a bit of that movement. So yeah, reference are green lines in the crosshair, but add a bit to the side because of that movement ;)

As Sobriquet stated, that guide helps. If you're using the TA App, my original post is on page 10. Click on reply and you'll see the guide under the SPOILER tags.

6. BermudaQuads

BermudaQuads Member

Jan 10, 2014
    #166 BermudaQuads, Jan 15, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2016

Alright, back to trying some more...

Edit: and made it through! Good tip to shoot close to buy time. Need to get lucky on reload.

7. VirtualBoyFreak

Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    Congrats! :) This is the most enjoyable sniper game I've played by far on iOS.

8. GamerGangsta

GamerGangsta Member

Aug 4, 2013
    Finally I beat the bridge stage, I used the second gun the holo sight instead of the third one with the red dot . It seems smoother and after like 40 tries earlier today I tried again tonight and do it on my third try. It helps to get the right enemy placement and if you can hit the first 3 or 4 guys w/o its smooth sailing from there . Once i took a break and relaxed my nerves it wasn't so hard...

9. GamerGangsta

GamerGangsta Member

Aug 4, 2013
    Finally I beat the bridge stage, I used the second gun the holo sight instead of the third one with the red dot . It seems smoother and after like 40 tries earlier today I tried again tonight and do it on my third try. It helps to get the right enemy placement and if you can hit the first 3 or 4 guys w/o its smooth sailing from there . Once i took a break and relaxed my nerves it wasn't so hard...

10. Mr. Charley

Sep 6, 2008
    Makes total sense what you're saying. I tried over and over. Just can't do it. Maybe I'm too old for this young man's sniper game. My reflexes ain't what they used to be... ;)

11. VirtualBoyFreak

Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    I'm 37. I'm still young, but with 2 children of 5&2 running around the house I don't feel that young :D

12. Mr. Charley

Sep 6, 2008
    I'm 40 with 2 young children as well. I sure don't feel young anymore.
    Maybe those extra few years is where the decline really starts to happen. Don't worry...all good things come to those who wait! :)

13. sobriquet

Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2015
    Hey guys,

We have a new thread "The Old Farts discussion thread" for just this kind of talk. Some of us were getting carried away in the Venture Boy thread so it was suggested we start a new one. You should stop by.

14. IOSgamer1980

IOSgamer1980 Well-Known Member

Nov 6, 2015
    Man, I'm really missing playing this.

Too bad it's glitchy, and the confusion about initial premium pricing doesn't help.

Hopefully they patch it soon.

15. VirtualBoyFreak

Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    LOL'd, I'll stop by :) Back on topic, any tip to get 100% headshots or hits in the roofbar level?

16. sobriquet

Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2015
    Yes, be faster. # Seriously though I haven't tried for all headshots on that level yet. Have you tried using the slowdown? If you're like me you probably forget about it in the heat of things.

17. GamerGangsta

GamerGangsta Member

Aug 4, 2013
    I beat sky bar in like 4 tries , i just started unloading into the crowd of guys the ones sitting facing you first , turn after you take out the enemy behind the chair , whip over and blast the bartender , i found the bridge and the field much harder.....

18. GamerGangsta

GamerGangsta Member

Aug 4, 2013
    Any tips on the last stage , where you have to kill all the guards , i cant seem to figure what order to shoot them in w/i creating fake state

19. GamerGangsta

GamerGangsta Member

Aug 4, 2013
    Any tips for Marshland????

20. houseofg

houseofg Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    Look long and hard for a 6th guard.