Universal LONEWOLF - (By FDG Mobile Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by redribbon, Jan 7, 2016.

1. biganimefan

biganimefan Member

Mar 5, 2014
    I dont buy IAP, so the gun is super weak.

2. senkoujin

senkoujin Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2013
    Lonewolf = the real deal

In my opinion, Skybar is the hardest stage in the entire game. I beat it without the premium gun after like my 40th try, lol. At first, it seems impossible because you can be taken out in less than one second if you're not prepared...after a while, you will learn to focus more to take each of them out as fast as possible. The 9mm silencer has a lot of recoil, so you have to focus to remain accurate for most of your shots.........the scenario is VERY realistic; hats off to the dev for making this game feel so realistic. I beat the game last night (no premium stuff used at all). ;)

This game is truly a premium game at heart masquerading as a freemium title. Devs, thank you so much for making a game that's TOTALLY fair and worth our time; you have the skill of balance!! All features and everything is greatly appreciated! I await more future updates and endeavors! :D

You know what's funny? Despite Gameloft's lustrous shiny Sniper Fury being released over a month ago, I still haven't even bothered downloading it, and guess what, thanks to LONEWOLF (17+), I won't ever take a second look back because I already know LONEWOLF (17+) kicks that game's ass in all directions! ;)

3. redribbon

redribbon Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2010
    entepreanur,programmer
    this! +1000. wholeheartedly agreed with you. btw, damn you really got some skills man, even with premium unlock i still feels the game is challenging as hell :D

4. brybry

brybry Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2013
    I and the other guy as well didn't either. It's challenging as he stated, but not impossible. Just keep at it. I had to unload the whole clip in the first few and only had one bullet left and was fortunate enough to land a head shot on the bartender. No iap necessary.

5. revolverblue85

revolverblue85 Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2012
    Ready for some more chapters

6. kdawg

kdawg Active Member

Oct 30, 2015
    I hope android this week :) (hint hint)

7. GamerGangsta

GamerGangsta Member

Aug 4, 2013
    #147 GamerGangsta, Jan 13, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2016
    The bridge is getting frustrating ....... After like the 50th time ... I know ive been close and then out of ammo and get blasted on , i didnt have much trouble with the other stages , the suicide i just had to figure out and the fountain took a bit but the bridge is hard as balls

8. ShinHadoukin

ShinHadoukin Well-Known Member

Feb 20, 2015
    Personally, a premium unlock isn't an "IAP". It's more letting you try it out then unlock the game. I understand you don't need to in this case but this is the best monetization.

9. imdakine1

imdakine1 Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2011
    Haven't tried the other sniper games but like this one a lot and not a fan of gameloft or whatever their name is as I feel they are to big of a game company and copy a lot of other big box games Like GTA etc...

I'll likely but the iap for this games soon.

10. BermudaQuads

BermudaQuads Member

Jan 10, 2014
    For those who did not have too much trouble with the bridge level: what device are you playing on?

I'm on iPhone 5s and am not getting through (as mentioned in prior post)

11. sobriquet

sobriquet Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2015
    I have a 6+, but since you mention it, this could be a small screen issue. That would make it harder to aim. I have some games I found to be completely unplayable on my old 5s that are perfectly playable on the 6+'s larger screen. I'm not even that good at games but I didn't find the bridge level as hard as some of the other levels.

12. drealitycheck

drealitycheck New Member

Jan 14, 2016
    Hi there,

First post. Totally love the game. Never was a fan of sniper games so well done FDG!

To answer BermudaQuads, I completed the whole game on my iPhone 5S. Yes I bought Premium because the iron sight for Trailer is nasty.

One tip if you all noticed, for the Bridge scene if you fired a shot in the direction of the enemy, they will paused for at least a second or 2. That's how I managed to scrape through the stage.

Cheers!

13. brybry

brybry Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2013
    I'm playing on 5s. It was tough, but I guess luck was on my side.

14. IOSgamer1980

IOSgamer1980 Well-Known Member

Nov 6, 2015
    How do you buy premium?

15. sobriquet

Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2015
    When you run out of bullets, try to play again and it will open the store. Or, try to buy the last rifle in the rifle menu and it will open the store.

16. VirtualBoyFreak

VirtualBoyFreak Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    I've played from beginning to end on a 4S. Bridge was tough but not SO TOUGH as some of you seem to be finding it. Luck maybe?

17. IOSgamer1980

IOSgamer1980 Well-Known Member

Nov 6, 2015
    Isn't premium supposed to be $.99 right now? It says $1.99 in game.

And thanks for helping me find it. Having that aspect buried like that is terrible design.

Loving the game though.

18. anthony78

anthony78 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2015
    If the devs are around, any update on the save bug?

19. sobriquet

Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2015
    Yeah, it's kind of weird but my guess is they wanted it to be as subtle as possible otherwise someone would undoubtedly make the claim that "it was all in your face".

20. tsargeant3012

tsargeant3012 Active Member
    Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2012
    Kill the last bear brother

Anyone having difficulty with the last bear brother? For the life of me I can't work out what to do. I've figured that the only guard you can kill without instantly triggering a fail state is the one in the car on the left. That causes the one standing on the left of the dude to start walking over. But as soon as he gets there he calls it in an it's another fail. Am I missing something?