Universal LONEWOLF - (By FDG Mobile Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by redribbon, Jan 7, 2016.

1. sobriquet

sobriquet Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2015
    Yes, we love premium even when it's an IAP unlock.

I've played a couple, but I've mainly been focusing on story mode. Duck Hunt is a blast of course. I like the modern take on the old classic. I've also played the zombie sniping game. It's pretty cool but I find it odd that head shots don't drop the zombies. In a game with focus on making headshots and zombies being the ultimate head shot targets it feels strange. I would like to see headshots be one hit kill and maybe more zombies to balance the difficulty so it's not too easy.

2. VirtualBoyFreak

VirtualBoyFreak Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    2) it happens on my iPhone 4S, JB, iOS 7.1.2.

4) in the duck hunt, I've had a bug once: I missed one duck, but hit the other. It was the first duck I lost, but no more ducks appeared so I had to force-quit the game to the main menu. I wasn't able to reproduce it again though.

3. Version2-1

Version2-1 Member

Sep 5, 2014
    The Bridge difficulty is not a question of premium or not. Premium offers the Reflex scope and Red Dot sight, it doesn't make your character reload faster.

I was able to clear it by rapidly dragging my sights left and right ( therefore decreasing accuracy greatly ) and by using the one-bullet-kill method because if you happen to miss someone but a tenth of a millimetre ( which happens a lot with those behind the SUV doors ), you won't have enough bullets to complete the mission as your character will undoubtly have to reload and you'll be wasted in no time.

In terms of balancing, either have less enemies appear, make them fire more slowly or severely decrease reload time.

4. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    Hi Toast!

First of all thank you for an awesome game and thank you for coming here to interact with your fans. We appreciate when a developer takes time out of their day to talk to us. Even though I was losing my progress I have enjoyed the game so much I paid to unlock premium. I felt I wanted to contribute monetarily. Ok with that out of the way,

I've. Lost my progress twice. They both occurred prior to upgrading to premium. Since paying for the premium unlock I haven't lost any progress. Knock on wood lol. But before that I made it both times to the level where you clear the trailer and the next day I would come back and everything was reset to the laundry level. This included my weapon and upgrade purchases and cash. Everything reset. I also have had random shut downs, crashes to the desktop, again prior to purchasing premium. Since I made the purchase everything stopped. I've had no random crashes nor lost my progress. I'm using the iPhone 5s running iOS 9.2. It has never been jail broken.

As to the bridge level. I've played it 23 times and can't beat it. Again I'm premium.

I love the mini games. I didn't notice them until yesterday. I love duck hunt! I hope you add more! Really well done!

Again thank you for such a fun game.

Billy

5. SHDgames

SHDgames New Member

Jan 11, 2016
    Wow!

You guys are seriously awesome!

I just want you to know that the day of Launch was a really scary, lonely day... working on a game for so long (2.5 years) and putting it out into the scary world of internet commenters and foul mouthed children with iPhones was a freaky ordeal,

BUT I started feeling REALLY great about it after reading this forum. You guys are amazing! To hear such a mature and fair conversation about the game I had worked very hard at was such a great experience for me! I really appreciate it and guys like you make me love my job.

ISSUES :

The Masterminds are FDG and myself will be fixing up as many issues as we can and update as soon as possible,

:( this "deleted saves" glitch is a nightmare to hear about! I am sorry about this one, as QA and myself never experienced any save states being lost.

Thanks for the feedback guys and I can't wait to hear more / make more games for you to enjoy!

6. stlredbird

stlredbird Well-Known Member

May 21, 2009
    Love the game but my game keeps crashing now. Its happened several times trying to load different missions and once while buying gun parts.

Running latest ios on 5S.

Hope an update comes soon to fix it.

If it helps i have full game unlocked.

7. Bobbcorr

Bobbcorr Member

Feb 21, 2015
    #127 Bobbcorr, Jan 11, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2016
    The Bridge is impossible. I'm playing on Premium and I've got a pretty steady hand (I was able to breeze through the rest of the game). This level is just.. between the high rate of fire, the smoke, and the incredibly long reload time, I'm hard pressed to figure out how to beat it.

8. mattll

mattll Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2009
    bavaria
    That did the job for me
    1/20 headshots and 71% dont score to well though :)

The game is really a gem and finally a good use of the freemium model
    Instantly bought the full game

9. VirtualBoyFreak

Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    Hi there, thanks for your kind words. I'm enjoying this game a lot. I'd love to see sceneries from your other sniper game in this one, linked to the main story :D

10. houseofg

houseofg Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    Sure felt like it (I kept barely resisting the urge to come here and curse out the devs!) but I got it on what must have been something like the 40th try. Not sure whether the premium sights helped but I did prefer the dot on that one.

11. anthony78

anthony78 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2015
    While I've put this aside until the save glitch is fixed (and yes, I've been playing with premium since like the first few levels in), just wanted to say that for some reason I can get through the Bridge level after just a few tries. Just have to really be quick and keep an eye out as they pop up.

But the one with the three hostages, that is my big pain point. I've replayed a few times back to that point and never can get past it. Probably got it down to 5 enemies left before the last hostage is taken out.

Hopefully once the bug is fixed, I can focus on just that level instead of replaying a bunch (including the Bridge) every time.

12. sobriquet

Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2015
    This was by far the hardest level for me to beat. Finally I figured it out.
    You have to listen to the voice when it says "hostage on the top/bottom level". A few seconds after he says it you'll see the hostage creep into view. Now this is the tricky part, don't shoot the hostage. I know it sounds like common sense, but it took me awhile to figure out that I was killing as many hostages as the bad guys were. It's a very tricky shot and you only get a second to take it and it has to be a headshot. You can tell the difference as when you shoot them they go down with the bad guy, when you hit just the bad guy the hostage will throw his arms up and step to the side. Like I said it sounds like common sense but once I noticed this distinction it was just a matter of taking out as many bad guys as I could between hostages appearing and I was able to beat the level.

13. VirtualBoyFreak

Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    There's also a 2x2 rectangle image which indicates where the next enemy will appear, in case you play without sound.

14. houseofg

houseofg Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    I was wondering what those were for! Beat it already (much faster than Bridge) but would have been nice to know!

15. brybry

brybry Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2013
    It's def possible to beat the game without going premium but it's not easy. Some levels could def use tweeking, but beating it is possible. Getting 100% accuracy and head shots is not possible. Still a great game.

16. collider

collider Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Mar 22, 2013
    CEO/Owner Collider, Inc.
    NYC
    That's the level I left off on for the night last night. Not gonna look at the hints here until after I beat it :) The bridge wasn't super tough for me, but the damn fountain.... !!!! That one took me a ton of tries, and I think I ended up just getting lucky. I feel like I'm cheating though, as I paid the 1.99 and immediately got all the good rifles... I just wanted no ads and to work my way up. I know, I could have done that... but temptation...

I love that this game is essentially just a comic book with awesome shooty stuff to do. Even though I could tell what the story was going to be, it's well done enough that I want to keep going.

17. collider

collider Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Mar 22, 2013
    CEO/Owner Collider, Inc.
    NYC
    Not going for head shots got me through that one. Once I stopped trying to keep that score up I made it through fairly quickly.

18. sobriquet

Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2015
    I did the same. I justified it as being part of the story. Seems reasonable to me that a professional sniper with a military background would have a better gun than a hunting rifle and besides its not like the better guns make the game easy. Easier sure, but still challenging as hell. For me anyway.

Once I thought I'd figured out the end I had to keep going to see if I was right. I finished the last three and a half chapters in pretty much one session.

19. biganimefan

biganimefan Member

Mar 5, 2014
    The Skybar level is so hard.

20. brybry

brybry Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2013
    Aim for the guy standing up first then the two in the chair (if possible get these two with head shots) then whip it over to the bar and unload on the bartender.
    Took me a few tries but I finally got past it.