Universal LONEWOLF - (By FDG Mobile Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by redribbon, Jan 7, 2016.

1. VirtualBoyFreak

VirtualBoyFreak Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    It's the gun, shoot at the gun. It's very small, so you might be not hitting it even though you think you are. There are two moments which I've been able to shoot at the gun:

1. When he puts it down between it's legs.
    2. When he puts it up pointing to the air near his head.

Keep trying, it's that.

2. eksaint

eksaint Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2015
    I had the same feeling. You can buy e best of everything which is exactly what I hate about ftp, spend a few bucks and no point in earning the money. I wish the unlock had no money given.

3. EggYolkeo

EggYolkeo Active Member

Jan 8, 2014
    Toast helped me with this one: get the last / most expensive rifle (M MK 82) and scope (Prcision MR). and of course the wind meter and range finder. if you prefer faster shooting instead of high damage and accuracy, then go with the 7.62 OBR (the 9th rifle)

Enjoy!

4. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Or at least some requirement that's only attainable playing the game, like "reach x point in the game to unlock"

Other than that, this game... It's fantastic. FDG never disappoints.

5. anthony78

anthony78 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2015
    Thanks. Finally got past it and the infamous Bridge level. The level after that with the hostages is INSANE.

6. Fastbridge

Fastbridge Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2009
    Service advisor for Honda
    NYC, New York. USA
    I'm blown away by this game. And these debts have another game coming out this week which looks awesome

7. Fangbone

Fangbone Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2012
    Michigan, USA
    #87 Fangbone, Jan 9, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2016
    Just started playing this and had the first ad play. Tried buying in but can't find where to do so. Help!!

8. brybry

brybry Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2013
    This game is very diverse. You're not just sniping the entire game. Hand guns and rifle showdowns...
    Oh yeah! And fist fights!
    this game has a lot going for it that should land it as a crowd favorite easily.

The only issues I have with the game are its slow down mode, clear the room/barn/apartment/etc missions and the reloading. The slow down works wonderfully, but you only get one? There's no upgrade to increase amount of slow downs or at least increase slow down time. That would help in those clear the [fill in the blank] missions, which frustrate the hell out of me because once you run out of bullets the reload time is ridiculous for the sniper rifle! I know you can upgrade for guns with high reload speeds, but the issue is when you reload you can hear each bullet being loaded individually... So if I have 2 bullets left and I reload, why do I need to reload 4 bullets? That mess has gotten me virtually killed many a times.

Beyond that... I stand by my statement above. This game will be, if not already, a crowd favorite. Fun, exciting, frustratingly addictive. If it weren't for timers, I wouldn't have written this and still been playing.

By the way, I'm on chapter 4 and it's difficulty isn't increasing in a paywall type of way, so that's good.

9. sobriquet

sobriquet Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2015
    From VirtualBoyFreak- When you run out of bullets/F2P timer, it will give you the option. You can also go to rifles, bottom-right most rifle, click on it, try to purchase and it will tell you it's a premium-only rifle and give you the option of purchasing the premium IAP.

10. Fangbone

Fangbone Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2012
    Michigan, USA
    Thanks! Happened to find it right before coming back here to check. Couldn't let another Angry Birds Pop ad ruin the immersion for me!

11. Boxer

Boxer Member

Nov 13, 2015
    UK
    Marv is my favourite also Mickey pulls it off brilliantly ! Yeah the avatar is Dwight :rolleyes:

12. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    #92 LordShad0wz, Jan 9, 2016
    Even with my progress resetting I'm enjoying the game so much I went premium. I think it's very very fair the asking price the developer is asking for. Also I have no issue with all that you get with going premium. I take this game to be more about the mission than about the weapon. As a matter of fact I went and purchased the 50 caliber weapon, the most expensive weapon, and I played until chapter two and I find it lacking. I saw someone else suggest another rifle. The 9th weapon, counting from the top left, the 7.62. I purchased that and holy shit it's so much better. It's not even a premium gun! There's hardly any recoil. The bullets have TRACERS so you can watch your rounds go after the target. I'll fire and see the bullet is heading correctly and start moving the next next target before the first round hits. It's so much better than the 50 cal. It also fires much faster!

I will say though one of the best reasons to go premium is for that sweet handgun during the handgun missions. It is freaken ass kicking.

I'm really enjoying the game. I've made it to chapter two, level 2 and I'm really hoping my progress doesn't reset again. I lost all my gun purchases last time it reset too.

One thing this game does, and I'm not sure how to explain how it does it, is when you press the trigger you can feel the shot. Especially with the handgun. I don't know why. It's extremely satisfying. The developer translated it to touch screen extremely well. It's a different feeling than in hitman sniper. Does anyone else get what I'm saying? The sound effects really help with the immersion too.

Billy

13. tp015657

tp015657 Member

Oct 31, 2012
    #93 tp015657, Jan 9, 2016
    I think I managed to reproduce the progress reset bug.

After my first encounter with it I redownloaded the game, this time I completely forgot to restore my purchases so I played till ch2 and thats when I restored, closed the game at ch3 and came back only to be reset to the point where I restored the purchase.
    This is also proven by the fact that my 1st encounter with this bug kept resetting me back to laundry which happened to be when I went premium.
    Tried for the 3rd time and reset is always tied to the premium IAP not sure about other IAPs since I never bought them

Hope this helps the dev.

14. houseofg

houseofg Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    #94 houseofg, Jan 9, 2016
    What the heck am I missing (besides the shots!) on the Tank Commander level?? The distance and wind aren't that bad at all but none of my shots seem to find their mark. Haven't had any issues with head shots to this point so I have to believe it's something other than aim...? Am I supposed to be going for something other than head shots?

Edit: Never mind. Just didn't think to lead enough for fast moving tanks. Duh.

15. hokiefan85

hokiefan85 Well-Known Member

Sep 16, 2010
    I'm struggling with Chapter 4- Field. I cannot kill everyone before someone raises the alarm. I shoot the guy farthest left in the SUV, then the blue shirt, then the guy who walks to inspect the car horn, then the alarm gets tripped.

any suggestions?

16. Erza

Erza New Member

Jan 10, 2016
    Kill the third bear brother

I cannot seem to get past the stage, I first tried to kill the guy in SUV, then the guy in blue shirt, then killed the guy who walked towards the SUV, when I tried to kill the 4th guy, I get mission failed. Please help. Thanks

17. As Zephyr

As Zephyr Member

Sep 8, 2012
    Im stucked at the boxing level where you have to beat the bouncer. I love this game formthe story and variety of actions andddd the extra bonus where you can shoot and zombies and stuffs. Its really good

18. VirtualBoyFreak

Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    #98 VirtualBoyFreak, Jan 10, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2016

If we number the guys from left to right from 1 to 5, the killing order I did is 1-3-4-2-5. Wait 5 seconds before beginning to kill, because if you kill the guy in the blue shirt (3) too early, guy 4 will see it because he's very near. If you kill guy 4 too late, guy 5 will see it. If you don't kill guy 4 on time, he turns around to walk left and as soon as he does that, he sees the bodies and triggers the alarm (that's why both of you are getting a mission fail every time, btw.) And move fast from 4 to 2 so that you kill 2 before he sees body 1 in the car. I used the bottom-right rifle for this, because bullets travel much faster than those from the 7.62 rifle and this mission needs quick killings.

You have 3 lifes each. If you don't hit, he doesn't hit. Basically it's a graphical representation of losing a life in any game. To hit the guy correctly, you've got to punch him at the exact moment when he removes both hands/punches from his face. His movements are cyclical, so just wait to see the movement pattern and when he has the face completely seen, an punch him then. You have to do this 3 times (hence the 3 lifes I mentioned before), being each time more difficult than the previous one because he moves faster every time.

19. Erza

Erza New Member

Jan 10, 2016
    thank you so much! I was able to clear the stage :D I appreciate your help!

20. VirtualBoyFreak

Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    #100 VirtualBoyFreak, Jan 10, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2016
    Nice to hear it was of help ;)

My main problem is with two missions: the bridge and the terrace. In the bridge I can't get any 100% medals. In the terrace I can't get 100% headshot medal. I've got the rest, although the last two missions don't register them well.

What I've noticed is that achieving money is not as easy as it first seems. Once you clear the missions, they don't give more money, and some achievements require buying all the rifles and such. You can get money from the duck hunt and such, but the income is very slow.

I'd like infinite modes for some of the level sceneries, such as the police station, the one where you have to kill a man with a briefcase, the underground level where you are in a room with a gun (this one by changing the person you have to shoot at every time you achieve it), etc. That would give a lot more variety.

Seeing the other sniper game from Simon H., I'd also like stormy and desert levels in this one. Hopefully they'll come with the next chapter :D