Universal LONEWOLF - (By FDG Mobile Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by redribbon, Jan 7, 2016.

1. EggYolkeo

EggYolkeo Active Member

Jan 8, 2014
    Cool game! I got the premium right away. What rifle should I get with that nice chunk of cash? Anybody have a good tip?

2. Havelcek

Havelcek Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 30, 2013
    This game is seriously good, and the IAP unlock of the full game is really inexpensive. Congrats to the dev on this - easily game of the week if not more so.

3. madreviewer

madreviewer Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2013
    I feel like I am a real sniper
    I wish this game was an open world fps with giant maps.
    But he, this game is fun ass hell- even for a static shooter

4. Toast

Toast FDG Entertainment<br />Co-Founder
    Patreon Studio

Apr 27, 2009
    Co-Founder, Executive Producer
    Munich
    get the last / most expensive rifle (M MK 82) and scope (Prcision MR). and of course the wind meter and range finder.
    if you prefer faster shooting instead of high damage and accuracy, then go with the 7.62 OBR (the 9th rifle)

5. eksaint

eksaint Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2015
    This is killing me as well

6. sakara214ever

sakara214ever Well-Known Member

May 10, 2012
    has anyone got 100% accuracy and all headshots at chapter 3 mission "trailer"?

7. sobriquet

sobriquet Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2015
    I really wish we had a third category for price schemes. We have premium and freemium. I wish there was one for games that are free to download with premium unlocks. Too many people will dismiss a game when they see the FREE price tag (myself included, a nasty habit I'm tying to get away from) and you don't have access to IAP info until it shows up on the apps page in the the store. I almost missed this one because of it. Downloading now.

8. sobriquet

Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2015
    #68 sobriquet, Jan 8, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2016
    As the dev said, it is a fairly common setup for these kinds of stories, especially superhero stories. I'm mostly replying because it is interesting (in a very good way) that both you and Boxer (couple of post before yours) have both compared this to the work of Frank Miller. He is the creator of Sin City (Boxer's reference) and he redefined the DareDevil character in the 80's making it into what we know as DareDevil today. He writes in a very film noir style which may be why they all feel similar. I know I'm way off topic here, but maybe it's worth checking out his stuff if you like this game.

9. lonestarcarper

lonestarcarper Active Member

Nov 27, 2015
    Took me about 30 tries to beat it

10. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    I just went to play and all of my progress has reset to the laundry level.

I was several levels past that. I killed a red headed guy and then wounded another guy with a pistol.

But today everything is back to how it was when I started on the laundry level.

Wtf

Billy

11. Boxer

Boxer Member

Nov 13, 2015
    UK

Hehe i like your Marv avatar sobriquet...... Frank Miller is a legend ! LoneWolf's art work is very similar to Dark Horse Comics Style i have come to love so much roll on SinCity 3 :D

12. VirtualBoyFreak

VirtualBoyFreak Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    You mean this on the image attached? :D Wait till you get to "bridge". I find that one plain impossible to get 100% on ANY of the two medals... :(

Hey Toast, thanks for the tip! I'll try that rifle on the remaining missions I have left. ;)

Attached Files:

13. EggYolkeo

EggYolkeo Active Member

Jan 8, 2014
    Thanks! Going to try that right away!

14. sobriquet

Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2015
    Hey Boxer, Marv is my favorite character in the Sin City stories. Is that Dwight on your avatar? It look like him but it's hard to tell in the small image. Miller is definitely a legend. He, along with several other comic writers, including Alan Moore (The Watchmen) and Chris Claremont (X-men) completely redefined comic books in the 80's and pulled them out of the shameful thing they had become in the previous few decades. This game hopefully gives me the same feeling it gave you and I'm excited to give it a go tonight when I get home. Thanks for bringing my attention to to this possibility.

15. stlredbird

stlredbird Well-Known Member

May 21, 2009
    #75 stlredbird, Jan 8, 2016
    After unlocking premium, any suggestions on a better gun to buy?

16. orangecan

orangecan Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2011
    The only thing that I don't like about this is the amount of cash buying premium gives you - kind of takes the fun out of the whole upgrading for me so I've tried to limit myself to buying a new gun every chapter and just going up in increments of 3 or 4 instead of just buying the next one. I did buy the wind/distance add ons immediately though

17. Captain Najork

Captain Najork New Member

May 9, 2013
    Totally agree, and yet I still purchased the most expensive rifle.

The 'blink' effect after you've pulled the trigger could be toned down a bit maybe.

10/10

18. anthony78

anthony78 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2015
    Damn that suicide mission is hard. Gotta be missing something.

19. VirtualBoyFreak

VirtualBoyFreak Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    #79 VirtualBoyFreak, Jan 8, 2016
    @Toast: the last mission doesn't grant any 100% medal either. And I did both, I'm sure ;)

My nightmare is with the "bridge" mission. That's the one I can't seem to perfect...

The body is untouchable. If you hit him anywhere it's mission fail. Think what to shoot at and when to shoot at, so that there's no risk of the bullet hitting what's behind by accident ;)

20. anthony78

anthony78 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2015
    I've been going for the legs of the chair and the gun when it's hanging down, but still not doing it.

I'll figure it out....or come running back here when I'm about to destroy my Mini.