Universal LONEWOLF - (By FDG Mobile Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by redribbon, Jan 7, 2016.

1. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    What is the confusion? And since I purchased the premium upgrade my progress hasn't reset. Watch me go log in right now and it's reset lol

Billy

2. sobriquet

sobriquet Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2015
    #182 sobriquet, Jan 16, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2016
    The store shows a .99 premium upgrade along with the 1.99 upgrade. Since it's new and has never been .99 I guess it's created some confusion.

Btw it could just be that I've been lucky, but I have not had any issues with my progress resetting.

3. anthony78

anthony78 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2015
    Really wish FDG would stop by here and give us an update on the save bug. I purchased premium on day one and have had the issue ever since reaching the suicide level (and I've played all the way through to the hostage level and lose my progress every time back to the suicide level).

4. hokiefan85

hokiefan85 Well-Known Member

Sep 16, 2010
    The Bridge never took more than a couple of tries for me. Not sure what's making it so difficult for everyone.

5. GamerGangsta

GamerGangsta Member

Aug 4, 2013
    I know where the 6th guard is , if you are referring to the guy behind the bushes and with the 2 guys upstairs i can see all six , just cant figure what order to kill them in or how to pick them off without failing the mission....

6. VirtualBoyFreak

VirtualBoyFreak Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    Kill the guy right-most in the bushes first. Then the guy moving inside the house on the top floor. After, there are two guys inside the house on the ground floor. Kill the one on the right first (the static one), and then the one who's moving. Later kill the guy standing in the porch, and finally the one who's a bit to the left at the front, out of the house. That should do the trick :)

7. orangecan

orangecan Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2011
    I got the right order a number of times as per the response in spoilers earlier but I still got caught towards the end after doing the last but one person..... No idea why and not sure if it's a bug or not but I think I got it right 3 times and it was only on the 4th go that I succeeded. It could be that I was missing an action that the last person was doing but I don't know.

8. SHDgames

SHDgames New Member

Jan 11, 2016
    Updates!

Hey Guys,

As the Developer I just want to give you guys a quick update !

ANDROID -
    We have finally solved a major issue with google, and are now testing Android! No release date is set yet, but we are working at getting this done soon!

SAVE GAME GLITCH -
    We believe this bug should be fixed in the first update for the game, which we are currently testing and once Apple approves it, it'll be live!

$0.99 Premium vs $1.99 Premium -
    The regular cost of the premium is $1.99, but there are occasional "SALE" premiums that have been bought for $0.99, which can be purchased if you beat the game without premium.

BRIDGE -
    Someone mentioned, a good tip is that if you shoot near an enemy, he will flinch and you will have some time to shoot him. Try to pick your shots so that you don't end up reloading.
    Sorry this is so difficult for you guys, but a shoot out should never be easy :D

Any other questions will be answered as soon as we can get to them!

9. VirtualBoyFreak

VirtualBoyFreak Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    The game is well worth the $1.99. Hopefully having bought it at that price will bring new chapters sooner... :D

10. imdakine1

imdakine1 Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2011
    I'll join that thread as I'm 41 without kids yet... That may change soon as my wife and are hoping... We should start a 40+ thread as I bet we would have a solid amount of early early 40 gamers!

My biggest mobile gaming surprise is how great it is that we can access most games for .99-19.99 when we grew up in a world that games were as high (and still is up to $59.99) the costs of games have stagnated which is good at the $59.99 but what scares me is I remember NES and snes games being as high as $49.99 which means we spent even more money back in those days compared to the $59.99 ps4 and Xbox games.

Long live mobile!!! Premium mobile that is!

11. Toast

Toast FDG Entertainment<br />Co-Founder
    Patreon Studio

Apr 27, 2009
    Co-Founder, Executive Producer
    Munich
    hi everybody,
    we're very close to submit an updated version of LONEWOLF. we do have a fix for the save game / progress loss issue , but we'd like to double check this. unfortunately we can't reproduce this issue on our devices, so it'd be great if some of you who had this issue are willing to try out the update through testflight.

in case you'd like to help, please PM me with your apple ID (email used at apple / itunes / appstore)

thanks in advance

12. kdawg

kdawg Active Member

Oct 30, 2015
    any word on an android date? I am eager to try this game out

13. mzinn

mzinn Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2014
    Played, finished, loved it! Zero issues. What a great game. Thank you!
    :)

14. Toast

Patreon Studio

Apr 27, 2009
    Munich
    we're almost done with the android version. it might go live still this or early next week if all goes good =)

thanks a lot =)

15. Bobbcorr

Bobbcorr Member

Feb 21, 2015
    I've been so frustrated by the Bridge scene that I've given up entirely on the game. Yes, I know others have beaten it. No, I'm not prepared to invest the sort of time into this game to match their accomplishment. Everything else to that point was a fun ride...then the ride stopped. Thanks for rebalancing that.

16. Toast

Patreon Studio

Apr 27, 2009
    Munich
    sorry to hear you're having trouble with this level. the update will have some balancing tweaks in this level that should make it easier.
    it is doable without unlocking premium, most important is to well time the reload.
    don't go for headshots with the normal assault rifle, it's a better option to shoot in the ennemy's torso (twice).
    hope this helps

17. Toast

Patreon Studio

Apr 27, 2009
    Munich
    hi everybody,

just wanted to share the happy news that LONEWOLF is now also available on Google Play =)
    party on and happy shooting ;)

ps: we still have an issue on certain devices that prevent the game from launching. but this should affect less than 1% of android device models.
    as always, if you encounter any issues, please feel free to PM me

18. Toast

Patreon Studio

Apr 27, 2009
    Munich
    we have an update ready for LONEWOLF on testflight that should fix the save game issue. if anybody is willing to check out the update to make sure the issue is fixed, please PM me.

the update also fixes an issue that prevented headshots and accuracy being accurately recognised as well as some balancing tweaks, especially in the bridge mission (which you can have a look at through testflight as well).

thanks

19. PraetorianX

PraetorianX Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2011
    takes too long, release it already.

20. Toast

Patreon Studio

Apr 27, 2009
    Munich
    we're waiting for apple's approval, so we can make sure the fix really works.