Logic games?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by upsidedown, Jul 1, 2009.

1. S.I.D. CrAzY

S.I.D. CrAzY Well-Known Member

May 16, 2009
    Is Drop7 a logic game?

If so get it! Even if it's not a logic game get it! :D

2. shodanng

shodanng Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2009
    CLUE is a good LOGIC game.

3. markx2

markx2 Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2008
    Drop7 - no, it's a random drop.

Clue - not a logic game.

Check the first couple of posts in the thread - the one I wrote and the one after. They are logic games.

4. clickmazes

clickmazes Active Member

There are 2 packs of puzzles in version V1.0. Traditional single-goal and multi-goal tilt-mazes. A total of 60 puzzles - many designed new this year, especially for iTilt. The clickmazes web-app puzzles are viewed (by some) to be too difficult for the mass market, especially younger players, so for iTilt much work has been done on the grading of the low-end puzzles.

So if you can already solve M10A with your eyes closed ... you may be disappointed ;) But if the feedback is we also need to extend the high-end - then that can be easily fixed. :D

Email me for a promo code.

5. clickmazes

clickmazes Active Member

For purely deductive logic puzzles. Try any of these...
    http://puzzlingiphone.wordpress.com/

6. wootbean

wootbean Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2009
    the next whiskey bar
    I second those who mentioned Theseus and Subway Shuffle, you'll spend hours on those.

7. Sweet 60 puzzles sounds like plenty.

8. Jadchar

Jadchar Member

Jul 25, 2009
    Iphone Developper
    a new addition Run Run Sheep .. and not like any puzzle game on the iphone yet ..

9. menhorng

menhorng Active Member

Apr 13, 2009
    Atlanta, GA
    I enjoyed LatKin. Thanks for the suggestion.

Also, thanks for mentioning CounterBalancE. Here are some promo codes for those that would like to check out the full version of the app.

FXREWRYFYRFL
    7YAKWHAKK6K4
    LJ9Y7L967PH4
    PFJRMMA49ELH
    N9Y6FJHFLM3Y

--
    George

[CounterBalance]- logic-puzzle game for the iPhone / iPod Touch

10. dmbfan1192

dmbfan1192 Well-Known Member

Mar 13, 2009
    #30 dmbfan1192, Sep 14, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2009
    My favorite logic game is Theseus. It's polished and has the hardest puzzles I've seen on the iPhone. Another logic game that could be overseen because of it's graphics and genre is Toki Tori. Don't be fooled by it's cute graphics; these are some HARD puzzles as well. Cubicman was a fantastic game and with 100 levels, it lasts a decent amount of time (however definitely not as long as Theseus or Toki Tori). For some reason I breezed through all of Cubicman. I complete almost every level on the first time without stopping swiping and close to the minimum amount of moves possible. Some required over 100 moves but the game got tedious after a while, almost boring. But still it was a good enough logic game that made me keep playing and thinking.