Locking Forums to Members

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by DHrox, Feb 11, 2009.

?

Should forums be locked to members?

1. Yes.

17 vote(s)
    54.8%
  2. No, equal usage is the best.

14 vote(s)
    45.2%
  1. DHrox

DHrox Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2009
    College Student
    Baltimore, MD
    #21 DHrox, Feb 13, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2009
    I think my meaning was confused. It's not me in particular that has this problem all the time. I see people constantly complaining about it so I decided to voice a possible change that could be made so people would stop saying that they aren't getting free stuff. And I also buy stuff too because it supports the devs. That is, when I have money to spend. I'm sorry if you think I was being arrogant but I wasn't trying to. It just bugs me that people complain about not getting free stuff. I'm not innocent completely of it, but I try not to make a habit of complainig.

2. THEDeliriumTrigger

THEDeliriumTrigger Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2008
    Well idk if anythings gonna be done about this unless arn gets in on it; ive suggested that devs dont just post codes up, but the word hasnt really been spread.

3. rIcHrAnDoM

rIcHrAnDoM Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder
    Indiana, USA
    DHrox, I'm sure admin won't, however this is the best, #1, idea I have seen on these forums! I would like edng to come out of retirement to add this to a "Best Threads of 2009" contest, this wins hands down.

4. DHrox

DHrox Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2009
    College Student
    Baltimore, MD
    Haha, thanks. Yeah, a change like this would be MASSIVE! It would probably never reach it past the approval stage. If it did, it would be amazing.