Localization/translation from English into Russian

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by uti4, Apr 9, 2016.

1. uti4

uti4 Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2016
    Male
    Localization & ASO
    #1 uti4, Apr 9, 2016
    Last edited: May 23, 2019
    Hello everyone!

I'm a native Russian speaker. I know that localization of the game or indie game in particular might be quite expensive, so I'd like to offer some assistance in this field. So, if you're willing to release your game in Russia, I'll do my best to help you. The terms are negotiatable.

Did you know that Russia is on the 4th place among largest app markets and constantly growing? There're over 100 mln gamers in Russia and neighboring countries where gamers speak Russian as their second language. However, only about 10% of them speaks and understands English.

This is why you should consider English to Russian game localization: http://localizemyapp.site/2019/02/why-you-should-translate-your-app-into-russian

Finding a publisher for your game could also be a real struggle. I'll let you save lot of time operating numerous emails to various publishers and negotiating contract terms. You'll just keep developing and polishing the game!

Contact me (PM) and let's start a conversation. I worked on several projects (mostly casual and mobile games). I'm just an enthusiastic gamer who has some translation skills:). If you are interested, don't hesitate to let me know.

2. uti4

uti4 Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2016
    Male
    Localization & ASO
    I can also proofread your texts (in-game texts, marketing texts, PR and other stuff) ordered in translation agencies. :cool:

3. uti4

uti4 Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2016
    Male
    Localization & ASO
    First message updated.

I'm also now offering assistance in finding a publisher for your games. PM if interested.

4. uti4

uti4 Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2016
    Male
    Localization & ASO
    The Squanchy Company likes this.
  5. uti4

uti4 Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2016
    Male
    Localization & ASO
    First post in the thread updated! I've finally composed my portfolio webiste. Feel free to check it out: http://localizemyapp.site/

6. uti4

uti4 Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2016
    Male
    Localization & ASO