localization & Promotion Services for the second largest app market

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by betterlee, Jan 22, 2012.

1. betterlee

betterlee Member

Jan 4, 2012
    Dear all, How many of you are planning to pay attention to China market? More and more market reports showed the China app market has become the second largest market in the world. At the end of 2011, the Chinese local currency is accepted by Chinese Apple App Store. This also will boost download volumes in China. If you pay attentioned to China, you will get more users from China. Even there are some piracy problems currently. But Chinese users spend millions of money on Internet game in past years. They will buy apps in near future. For more detailed information, Check our website. Hope to work with you.

2. BravadoWaffle

BravadoWaffle Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2010
    Game Designer
    I used this service to translate RoboHero's app description into Chinese. It was affordable and quick and... I assume accurate. :eek: Looking forwards to seeing how it affects sales in China!

3. Aiursrage2k

Aiursrage2k Active Member

Dec 11, 2010
    I also used betterlee service it was a steal of a deal, quick, efficient and accurate. It will surely help sell more games in China!