Universal Little Luca - (by Glowingpine Studios HB)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, May 29, 2013.

1. Cabbit Jones

Cabbit Jones Active Member

Just finished all levels - what ride!

Going back to catch a few more stars.

Thanks for the fun.

2. ROGER-NL

ROGER-NL Well-Known Member

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    Well I am on place 3 now on the global leader board, but there is still room for improvements, so game on.

3. ramon31

ramon31 Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2011
    Hortacultrist
    Australia
    The game is just terrific, it's a must buy!

4. saosijs

saosijs Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2012
    Brazil
    Feature request.
    There should be a way to see a level's high score (preferably in the level overview menu). Now if I replay a level I have no idea if I'm close to my high score and if it's worth trying to play more and improve that level.

5. saosijs

Mar 24, 2012
    Brazil
    One more feature request.
    I'm playing this again and I miss very much a retry button to quickly retry a level. I usually see well in advance that I want to abort my attempt, but there is no quick restart of the level possible. Going through the pause button is not good enough game ergonomics and waiting for the level to finish on its own is a nuisance as well (I lack patience). Please? ;)

6. saosijs

Mar 24, 2012
    Brazil
    Well, finished all-stars on world2 (In Orbit) and replayed it already quite a bit. Before I couldn't get the hang of the timing of the orbits but I improved a lot :cool: and now only have player "Matt33" ahead of me. He is very good; I'm scrambling for a few points per level and the gap is a solid ~800 points. Maybe I'll part for w3, which I hardly played so far, and then come back to w2

Question:
    sometimes I see the sucking balloons make a quick 180 degree rotation. But I don't understand well the why when or how :confused: :eek:

7. Cowboy.Henk

Cowboy.Henk Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2012
    Male
    NL
    Yes, displaying hiscores would add a lot of replay value!

8. rikardw

rikardw Member

May 26, 2013
    Developer, Glowingpine Studios
    Sweden
    I've been busy with life stuff lately so development have been kinda slow. But I'll make sure to add the highscore display with the next update.

We're also releasing a free lite version of the game tomorrow for anyone that's interested to try the game.

9. Infinity89

Infinity89 Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2013
    Is there gonna be a sale like before? I'm anxiously waiting for it!!!

10. saosijs

Mar 24, 2012
    Brazil
    Or ... just skip one coffee tomorrow, buy the game, support the devs, and feel good about it :cool: ;)

11. Cowboy.Henk

Cowboy.Henk Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2012
    Male
    NL
    That's great. Good luck with life stuff.

12. rikardw

rikardw Member

May 26, 2013
    Developer, Glowingpine Studios
    Sweden
    We'll do a small $1.99 sale with the release of the free edition tomorrow.

13. Eli

Eli ᕕ┌◕ᗜ◕┐ᕗ
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

We need to have some "colossal cheapskate" forum user group that functions similar to the global ignore feature.

14. Infinity89

Apr 8, 2013
    Great idea! When you are on the verge of your budget you can be very functional there!

15. Drummerboycroy

Drummerboycroy Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2012
    Clinician
    Maine!
    It's the excitement that gets to me. Can you imagine being a developer and reading...

OMG! I WANT TO PLAY THIS GAME SO DESPERATELY I CAN HARDLY BREATHE! I AM SERIOUSLY GOING TO DIE WITHOUT PLAYING YOUR GAME! IT LOOKS LIKE THE BEST GAME I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY ENTIRE LIFE! I ALMOST (ALMOST! I MEAN, I WOULD PAY FOR IT, BUT, WELL, YOU KNOW...) CANNOT EVEN WAIT UNTIL IT GOES ON SALE AGAIN SO I CAN FINALLY LIVE A FULFILLED LIFE AND PLAY YOUR TRULY AMAZING GAME THAT I'M NOT GOING TO GET UNTIL YOU LOWER THE PRICE FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, it kind of annoys me.

DBC

16. Infinity89

Apr 8, 2013
    Well sorry but no one is as rich as you guys! Sorry but I have little resources!!!

17. Eli

Eli ᕕ┌◕ᗜ◕┐ᕗ
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

That's fine, but you're fostering a hostile community for developers to participate in by constantly belittling the value of their work. I can't afford a Porsche, but that doesn't drive me to picket the dealer because their cars are expensive.

18. Drummerboycroy

Drummerboycroy Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2012
    Clinician
    Maine!
    For what it's worth, I'm not rich either, not by a LOOONG stretch, and fully appreciate the fact that everyone enjoys getting a deal, but it's a bit grating to read these posts over and over and over and over and...

And as someone who does his best to support decent developers, I would NEVER post in an open forum that I "couldn't wait until something I was interested in went on sale."

It's just common decency. ;):)

DBC

19. saosijs

Mar 24, 2012
    Brazil
    I hadn't played the third world yet but I love these portals, specially where you change to which portal exit you come out of with a touch (it's all in the famous one-touch control). Genius!

20. kra096

kra096 Well-Known Member

Feb 20, 2013
    Student
    Brazil
    #80 kra096, Oct 18, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2013
    I'll wait for the next update to buy the game. I wish I could see the highscores on each level too!

I already finished the free version. Maybe I can make a shot to the top in the future :)

Btw, thanks for the tip! I would never guess it!