List of iDracula Perks?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Owl, Mar 3, 2009.

1. stargazer513

stargazer513 Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2008
    ammo for your crossbow

2. aleceiffel

aleceiffel Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2009
    art supply buyer/artist
    Oregon
    ok, thanks....was driving me crazy

3. stargazer513

stargazer513 Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2008
    np:) future references for other people wondering..all those little boxes are ammos..and then we have the green bolts and the yellow machine gun catridges..i dont think ive ever seen BFG ammo before thou

4. SurfinGator

SurfinGator Member

May 10, 2009
    I was hoping someone could give a better description of what the perks actually do. Some are outright useless, some you can use for some score points but are useless later. Score points are when a perk appears. I have not found anywhere what Ninja actually stops, it appears nothing. If you doubt that look at Large Pockets, you gain zero increase in CG, BFG, or FT ammo limits. what did we gain? more pistol ammo????

For anyone tired of the mind numbing perk selection of this game ... hit Home on the iPhone ... then go back and restart the game. Sucks ... really sucks ... but it will get you a good perk when you have none to chose from.

5. currymutton

currymutton Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2008
    #25 currymutton, May 13, 2009
    Last edited: May 13, 2009
    I am not sure if it were actually "uranium bullets" instead. Darn, should have played more these days... :rolleyes:

[EDIT] I think I have come across all mentioned, except the "Deep Pocket"...

6. SurfinGator

SurfinGator Member

May 10, 2009
    well, alright i will do it then. first i'm playing for high score, so perks that won't help by level 6 and beyond are left out. I'm defining levels as the stage you get access to another perk. Also these are my best guess, nothing in writing from the developers on any of this.

Score Master: Seems to add 30% to your score. Enables you to get perks faster, as Perks are score based. 1500, 3000, 6000, and beyond.

Bonus Master: You get more ammo, life, weapons from the monsters when they die. But I can't really tell too much difference, 10%???

Telekinesis: Bonuses move towards you. Must have Perk. Actually the first 3 are must have perks.

Reloader: All weapons shoot faster. 30% or more.

Sniper: Adds about 20% distance to your shots on all weapons.

Extra Health: 30% more health.

Armor: Adds 30% to your defense from monsters. Slows you down, which makes getting bonuses in time a problem ... which brings me to ..

Field Runner: Enables you to move faster with the armor on. Once you at level 7-8 you need to move to the perks as the monsters are attacking so fast.

The two Panics: When you are at 20% health you will shot faster and cause more damage. 30% or more.

Blood Sacrifice: Swap half your health for all the monsters ON YOUR SCREEN to die. If you use it make sure the Dracula is on screen, otherwise you didn't kill him.

Immortality: Dead in 20 seconds, i guess u could use it if you knew you were going to die and wanted more points.

Bandage: 100% health.

Ok Perks to have:
    Cross Bow Master: Send 3 arrows at once. Once you get clear, send an arrow into Dracula then shake to best weapon. Once wounded, Dracula will die from any gun.
    Uranium Bullets: Once you run out of RBG and Flame rounds, it will give you a moment of survival using the chain gun so you can get RBG or Flame rounds.
    Useless Perks
    Ninja: who knows, made no difference for me.
    Large Pockets: Get ZERO increase in carrying more ammo. wtf???
    Shotgun Master and Rapid. Use those at level 6 and u die in 20 seconds.

Again, these are my best guess as there is nothing from the developers.

I will state again, the one issue with iDracula now is the Perk system. The Perks selections are designed to screw you so you CAN'T get a high score. So good luck ...

7. SurfinGator

SurfinGator Member

May 10, 2009
    well, i got some crazy info. i have been emailing with Pavel Kupriyanov, the programmer of iDracula. No one at MorePocketGames actually knows what the perks do. They have no list of the strength or purpose of many of the perks. They believe Ninja blocks all attacks, but it states on the perk it only blocks some. I have not been able to notice it blocking anything. MorePocketGames doesn't know what Large Pockets actually stores, not BFG, Flame, or ChainGun ammo ... so ????? Shotgun? Pistol? Who needs Pistol ammo???

According to More Pocket Games, the game was not designed for strategy. It is not designed to achieve high scores. I am making an assumption, but that pretty much leaves something to waste your spare time with.

Strangest conversation i have ever had with a "gaming" company.

8. DonD_GT

DonD_GT Well-Known Member

May 12, 2009
  9. Tower Defender

Tower Defender Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2009
    Here's another thing not to rely on. Autosave. When you are in the later levels, and you need to go do something. Might as well die on the spot... because the moment you come back to the game. Instant-death by swarm. ... what they need to do is add a 2 second invincibility.

10. Awesomellama

Awesomellama New Member

Apr 2, 2010
    And there's regeneration, which lets u regain health over time, and shotgun master, which lets u reload in a millisecond.

11. Awesomellama

Awesomellama New Member

Apr 2, 2010
    More perks

And there's regeneration, which lets u regain health over time, and shotgun master, which lets u reload in a millisecond.

12. ilusions

ilusions Well-Known Member

Feb 13, 2010
    #32 ilusions, Apr 2, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2010
    Regeneration and telekinesis are my must have perks.

What are your top scores and what rank are you?

My top score is 2,271,110 (in normal survival). I am rank 4 with 54 omens.

Will this game ever get any updates?